• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Pins Would You Like To See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see a pin, and it would most likely
Be a wdi one if it were to ever happen, of the Dentist sign that they have on Main Street in DLR across from the Emporium in the alley way. It's always been a stopping point to wait for people and the sounds crack me up that come from the upstairs window....

Oh I too would love the scenes from Princess and the frog and beast.

I want more belle in her winter red and green dress. Lost boys. Tiana in her yellow dress would be nice too,

Have they ever even done that before?

Sort of. Art gets reused a lot. For example the Jasmine/Rajah pin from UK had art that has been used on at least 2 other pins, a DLRP lanyard pin and I think a Disney Auction pin too. USually when they reuse art they change it up a little, like add a border or make a pin a different size.

I don't collect princesses, but I always thought a superhero princess thing would be neat! :)

Attachments

• tumblr_l8ejtuZ7ke1qz8vumo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l8ejtuZ7ke1qz8vumo1_500.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 91
I would love to see all of the Disney Princesses (and Princes) as Tron characters.

Super high quality with no more than LE100.

tumblr_lillxlnUav1qdfv3oo1_500.jpg

..and it would be really nice to see a few more of the Disney characters as Tron pins..

Like this one of Buzz..

Sorry for the large picture, but he sure looks great!! :cool:

tron___buzz_enters_the_grid_by_iamclu-d35f8uh.jpg

I've always thought a hidden mickey collection of the hidden mickey's from the rides around the park. So for example, the planets from Buzz Lightyear, the gears from Big Thunder Railroad, the plates from Haunted Mansion, etc.

I like Pascal too though, I'd love to see more of him. I LOVE the idea of a Rapunzel stained glass window pin. I collect stained glass pins too.

I collect Grand Californian Hotel pins also and I'd like to see some more cool LE's besides holiday and anniversary pins.

LOTS of CARS LAND pins for the opening. This will be my first big attraction opening since I've been collecting and I love Cars so it should be a great time. I'm planning on using LOTS of vacation time for opening pin releases.

So whats wrong with Scar throwing Mufasa off of the cliff lol!!! (Just kidding) as a Villians collector I get the irony.

I think that a series showing the Villains doing their baddest things would be great, or a make believe series where the Villains actually "win" and it would show what they would become or would do!!

Mike S.

I would just like to see better quality pins! And mostly Alice (especially obscure characters). I would also love to see more non-traditional princess pins. I hate recycled poses. I would love to see more scenes from the actual movies! And romantic scenes with their princes!

I would love to see more diversity in there pins. I know Disney likes to use their "branded" characters like Princesses, Fab 5, and Pixar -- But Disney has so many great movies underrepresented in not only pins but all merchandising. I would love to see more pins of such great movies as Ichabod & Mr. Toad, Atlantis, Brother Bear, Oliver & Company, The Rescuers (Down Under too), Emperor's New Groove and especially Tarzan.

Pins of the Disney Afternoon would also be great. And more character pins without backgrounds.

A series of lesser known villains like Bowler Hat Guy, McLeech, Madame Madusa, The Horned King, Sykes and maybe TV villains like Don Karnage, Dr. Drakken, Megavolt, Duke Igthorn, Dr Doofinschmirtz, and Fat Cat.

Live action representation would also be welcomed. How about a series of Disney tv shows? Or pins of such great Disney movies like The Apple Dumpling Gang, Davy Crockett and others.

In this type of thread I always used to say the mailbox and carl and ellie on their chairs same goes for young ellie with the bushy red hair but since we are getting them then I dont really know wha I would to see.

Maybe a few more stitch as pins as would like to see him in Tangled, princess and the frog, UP, monsters inc, aristocats, I could go on and on lol

More of Kevin from UP...but then i would never be able to get them unless they were open edition so...more open edition UP pins

I'd like to see a vinylmation set from Phineas and Ferb. They would have to have Perry as one of the standard release pins but Agent P as a chaser.

I'd love a pin of adult Charlotte La Bouff, preferably in the cafe scene near the start! She's such an awesome character that gets almost no attention. Ooh, I'd also like a Mother Gothel pin.

I second both of these!! And I would really like to see:

-Tiana w/her short bob, feather, and white dress
-Tiana in her wedding gown (err...the one for her "human wedding" ;) )
-any Phoebus pin <3
-and I'm hoping for some really awesome Brave pins because I'm already planning on collecting them all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back