• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Pins Would You Like To See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Pins Would You Like To See?
princess pins that open up to reveal photo of the voice actresses who played them
rapunzel pin with real synthetic braided hair
ariel pin that sings
ariel pin that looks like this http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/104/1/7/Ariel_losing_her_voice_by_Furby0305.jpg
dinglehopper pin
triton trident pin
real fabric aladdin magic carpet pin
ariel pin of this scene http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o8R73D5l7gk/TonkrrSIlXI/AAAAAAAAA-s/QI4DF1AVEnM/s1600/ArielSplash.jpg
peter pan dressed as link
pinocchio pin made out of wood
ariel with these clothes on http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7-c_5tB9sA8/TAnz16ug0YI/AAAAAAAAAgc/yiTaK0fh2sU/s640/ariel.jpg
this pinocchio http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RgOWQrkimos/TAfUczV6NHI/AAAAAAAACQM/dL_gGr1aPRw/s1600/pDrunk.jpg
I love the ariel scenes!

well Im guessing us in the UK should be getting another charlotte pin in the future since the Tiana and Lottie as kids is part of a two-pin set so assuming its P&TF themed then we are hoping it to be the adult versions of lottie and tiana.

I would love a joanna pin where she is hiding the egg behind her head when he is checking her mouth XD

my other ideas that are'nt scenes:ariel looking confused at a spoon, mother gothel pins,kronk pins(they only have yzma!:()scenes I forgot about:
images
images

For myself, Lilo and Stitch as other characters (Tiana and Naveen/Ray, Rapunzel and Flynn/Pascal) and Stitch invading newer movies like those.
For my little sister, I would love to see the Princess Golden Brocade set continued with new princesses (Rapunzel, Jasmine, Ariel, Cinderella, Giselle, and Tinker Bell?)

Last edited:
Dear disney,
Please manufacture these pins...thanks!.
1. pascal when rapunzel has him in the dress and he's angry
2. the stained glass window of rapunzel when she was a baby (missing princess)
3. dug and a squirrel
4. a new trixie pin from toy story maybe trixie and rex together
5. ariel with a dinglehopper
6. ratatouille adding spices to the big pot (sans chefs hat!) or him controlling linguini with his hair.
7. beloved tales for up, toy story, tangled, bolt!!!

K, now how do I get this to disney?? :)

Ooh, I like #1, 2, 3 :)

I would also like some more Mulan pins please! Beloved Tales of Rapunzel (maybe, although with the UP release, I think this one will be even worse!)

What set is this? What is the first pin in the set?

hey Lauren, the pin Im on about is this one Pin 86668: Disney Store Europe - Young Charlotte and Tiana it was listed when on sale as part of a 2 pin set but dont know what the 2nd pin is yet but everyone assumes it will be both of them as adults.

and yes an UP BT pin would be great as Id like that alot lol

I would love for an Aristocats POMH pin :)
Also some Aristocats pins featuring the whole family would be nice:)

Also some more Perry pins (P&F), and Maximus (Tangled) :p

I would love for an Aristocats POMH pin :)
Also some Aristocats pins featuring the whole family would be nice:)

Also some more Perry pins (P&F), and Maximus (Tangled) :p

I hope they do a POMH Aristocats one too!

I would LOVE one of Si and Am being carried up the stairs by Aunt Sarah & when they look at each other behind her back & shake their tails with each other like "good job".

In general I'd like to see more of a variety of poses with the characters. It seems that they recycle the same poses/pics & put a different background or frame around it or add wording to make it a little different, but its basically the same pin.

I would love to see some Alice pins with unusual scenes, like her with the glasses and some of the lesser characters like the brush dog. Also some pins with Dinah or Dinah by herself. I just think it would be great if Disney released a set of pins of lesser/unknown characters from each movie.

Not sure if this was already made but the scene in 101 dalmations where pongo is howling on top of the cliff to get all the dogs attentions. I think it would be a neat jumbo pin.

And maybe some more Jasmine and other scenes - such as with Rajah, Sultan, Abu, Genie, Jafar and maybe that first Prince that comes to take her hand - ooh Rajah biting his pants - that would be a good one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back