• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When it rains, it pours...& it leaks...& stuff breaks...& pins have to find new homes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it rains, it pours...& it leaks...& stuff breaks...& pins have to find new homes

Whitney

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Egad! We finally saved up and took a vacation to WDW (YAY!), but came home this week to find water damage from an AC leak, the fridge on the fritz, Coach's Jeep died AND his last-day-of-vacation tooth-ache turned in to a root canal today (he's peacefully sleeping after finally giving in and taking those powerful meds they gave him). Good grief!

SO, it's time to revive the :::eek:h-my-gracious-we-need-money-fast::: sales thread. We all agreed to put our Mulan POMH's on eBay to hopefully help with the mayhem, but I thought maybe some of the DPF family might still be looking for the pins below? $2 flat rate shipping ($2 if you buy one, still only $2 if you buy 5...so feel free to buy 5 or 6 or more! ;)). If you're international, let me know and I'll look up the cost for you. All pins are all brand new in original packaging:

$49.95Pin 70289: DisneyStore.com - FREE SHIPPING 6-Pc. Stitch Versus Disney Villains Pin Set (Stitch vs. Cruella DeVil only)
$59.95 Pin 70291: DisneyStore.com - 6-Pc. Stitch Versus Disney Villains Pin Set (Stitch vs. Chernabog only)

$59.95 Pin 70293: DisneyStore.com - 6-Pc. Stitch Versus Disney Villains Pin Set (Stitch vs. Queen of Hearts only)

$16.95: Pinpics Pin# 69616 Pin 69616: Disney Shopping - Tinker Bell Little Charmers Series (Actual pin is my avatar, it's much prettier than the art!)

$24.95: Pinpics Pin# 73491 Pin 73491: DisneyStore.com - Seven Dwarfs Costumed Chip an' Dale Pin

$19.95: Pinpics Pin# 70415Pin 70415: DisneyStore.com - Locket Series - Tinker Bell

$21.95: Pinpics Pin# 70537Pin 70537: Disneystore.com - Locket Series - Ariel

$23.95: Pinpics Pin# 67681Pin 67681: DisneyShopping.com - Sweet Treats Series - Stitch

$21.95: Pinpics Pin# 70934Pin 70934: Disneystore.com - Blue Sketch Series Tinker Bell Pin on Pin

$23.95: Pinpics Pin# 77255Pin 77255: DisneyStore.com - Sketch Series - Tinker Bell

$23.95: Pinpics Pin# 33663Pin 33663: Disney Catalog - Tink Holiday Cloisonne Pin & Ornament Set

$17.95: Pinpics Pin# 33664Pin 33664: Disney Catalog - Goofy Holiday Cloisonne Pin & Ornament Set
So much cuter than the picture!

$23.95: Pinpics Pin# 33665Pin 33665: Disney Catalog - Jack & Sally Holiday Cloisonne Pin & Ornament Set

$34.95: Pinpics Pin# 43454Pin 43454: Disneyshopping.com - Mickey's Christmas Surprise Mystery Pin Set - Base and 4 Pin Set
If you purchase this set, it will be sent Parcel Post.

Last edited:
Thanks DisneyPinQueen, I really appreciate it. Coach is feeling no pain at the moment given the prescription he got, but I'm feeling like I need medicating while sitting here looking at all the receipts for money we 'bled' out today; having a mini panic attack. :p Hopefully I can scurry up some money before he goes back on Tuesday for the other part of the root canal. ?! I don't know what on earth else they want to do to him, but they're expecting more money then, so hey 'every buddy' shop, shooopppp. ;)

Thanks for all the pixie dust - I really do love this 'family' we're all in; it helps to have other addicts near and dear. :hug: It's so funny - when we were just in WDW, I realized everyone I was there with, and everyone I visited with while we were there, were ALL people I'd met through pin trades! Well, except the children. ;)

Okay, back to the panic, if the pin is showing above, it's still available.

See anything you want? See anything you neeeed?! C'mon, you know those little beauties are just begging to come to your house! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back