• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When you wish uPin a Star featuring Tangled PODM, Disney Auctions & Shopping Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on numbers taken and votes

Huertajv - 7, 27; painting
disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
jsutherin1 - 6, 10, 67; pin
disneydreamer - 9, 29, and 69; pin
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin
Redrose - 2; pin
CMR626 - 12, 21, 28, 47; pin
mylittleguy - 57; pin
docfish2u - 17, 28; pin
Lizard1515 - 15, 45; pin

So, 23 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 10 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

76 left to go!

bumping up for sis.

Does no one like my painting? :( :anxious:

Awwww, honey - Your painting is honestly very beautiful and I like it very much.

I chose "pin" for two reasons:
a. Although Belle is my favorite princess, I don't collect her.
b. There's really not a place for the painting in my house. I do have wall space, but I also have a big fat stack of 8x10 photographs, Etsy art prints, and Designer Princess notecards that I have been saying I will frame forever, and I need to get around to displaying those before I acquire ANYTHING new! :)

I just wanted to assure you that lots of us really love your artwork, but we don't necessarily need new artwork in our homes right now. An itty bitty pin is a little commitment compared to a larger painting. :)

Awwww, honey - Your painting is honestly very beautiful and I like it very much.

I chose "pin" for two reasons:
a. Although Belle is my favorite princess, I don't collect her.
b. There's really not a place for the painting in my house. I do have wall space, but I also have a big fat stack of 8x10 photographs, Etsy art prints, and Designer Princess notecards that I have been saying I will frame forever, and I need to get around to displaying those before I acquire ANYTHING new! :)

I just wanted to assure you that lots of us really love your artwork, but we don't necessarily need new artwork in our homes right now. An itty bitty pin is a little commitment compared to a larger painting. :)

Thanks Sora! If the majority chooses pin, then I'll figure out a place to hang the painting :)

Update on numbers taken and votes

disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin
Redrose - 2; pin
mylittleguy - 57; pin
docfish2u - 17, 28; pin
Lizard1515 - 15, 45; pin
allottalaughs - 37; pin

So, 24 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 11 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

75 left to go!

P.S. When sales hit 25-30 pins, I will go ahead and send out invoices for payment. Just so we can see if any of the people so far are lucky and have gotten any of the special pins (Tangled PODM, Dumbo Jumbo Film Frame, or mysterious Disney Auctions pin!)

disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin
Redrose - 2; pin
mylittleguy - 57; pin
docfish2u - 17, 28, 68, 79; pin
Lizard1515 - 15, 45; pin
allottalaughs - 37; pin
sweetsandstitches - 83

So, 27 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 11 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

72 left to go!

P.S. When sales hit 25-30 pins, I will go ahead and send out invoices for payment. Just so we can see if any of the people so far are lucky and have gotten any of the special pins (Tangled PODM, Dumbo Jumbo Film Frame, or mysterious Disney Auctions pin!)

I will talk with sis but she may be ready to send out invoices this weekend since 27 have been sold (and she said somewhere between 25 and 30). There's still a few more days left :)

I will talk with sis but she may be ready to send out invoices this weekend since 27 have been sold (and she said somewhere between 25 and 30). There's still a few more days left :)

Yes, I probably will do that (send out invoices this weekend; most likely on Sunday since we will be at DLR on Saturday).

bump for the day! This will probably be bumped again tonight (or not) but I will be sending out invoices on Sunday!

disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin
Redrose - 2; pin
mylittleguy - 57; pin
docfish2u - 17, 28, 68, 79, 48; pin
Lizard1515 - 15, 45; pin
allottalaughs - 37; pin
sweetsandstitches - 83

So, 28 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 11 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

71 left to go!

I am sending out invoices today.
:hsd:
If you pay by Monday at 5 p.m., I should be able to get them mailed out on Tuesday. :wiggle:

We should know soon whether the pin or the painting will be mailed :)

I think she picked 48

Doc did pick #48 but CMR626 picked #28 above, earlier than docfish2u. Sis (jadeites-lady) was on DPF last night (wow!) when I was starting to separate out the packages that had already been taken. Then I noticed that both Cassie & David picked the same # (28) - Cassie on post #22 and David on post #25. So, I told sis to post here and send PMs :) Hopefully David got it, but if not, I sent a PM this AM.

P.S. Really nice avatar Lizard1515! I like the mixture of colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back