• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here is a Robin Hood fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here is a Robin Hood fan?

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So I did it again. :facepalm: It sucks getting old. :sad: I picked up a zap pin for somebody and instead of writing it down so I wouldn't forget who it was for, I forgot. So the cat is kinda out of the bag. I want to know who here is a Robin Hood fan? One lucky person has a zap coming. Could it be you? Let's see who has love for the furry guy.

There are lots of Robin Hood fans, including me, but I'm not who your zap is for, lol. Someone will be very happy! :tigger:

:wavey: Me, me, me! I love Robin Hood. My Robin Hood collection is small but I'd love to grow it.

That being said, I'm certain that your zap was not meant for me. I hope you find it's intended recipient! :)

Robin hood and little john running thru the forrest laughing back and forth at what the other has to trade..... hee hee

LOVE ME SOME ROBIN HOOD (doesn't everybody ;) ) Also glad to see so many robin hood lovers out there! Ooodilolly Ooodilolly golly what a day :)

tumblr_m6fzpfYM7a1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I doubt I'm who you're thinking of, but I love Robin Hood and Maid Marian, too. They are one of my side collections. :) (I also love Alan-a-Dale, the singing rooster!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Robin Hood! :D But I know the zap isn't for me, haha. I'm sure the person will love it! You give amazing, lovely zaps! I know the ones you sent me are much appreciated. I've got a few more PTDs left to finish my Robin set (part of my Classics collection).

So a quick update on my hunt. I still have not seen the pin again on anybody's signature. I will give it a few more days then I will start checking people's wants list who have posted here. I will find a new home for this pin!!!

You might check your 12 zaps postings and see if you can find it there. Of course, you probably
already have. :) I hope you find your zapee!

Maybe the person your looking for posted in the grailslayer thread? There were alot of siggys over there

Love Robin Hood!
Even dressed up as Maid Marian for Disneyland Halloween last year, with my boyfriend as Robin (though the poor guy got mistaken for Peter Pan more often than not. ><)

Maybe the person your looking for posted in the grailslayer thread? There were alot of siggys over there

That was a great suggestion except for one thing, have you seen how many pages were there? :lol:

However, I have now checked through it and did not find it. So now I am going to find somebody to send it to. So if your pinpics id is different then your dpf id please post it so I can check everybody's pinpics wants lists and find a new home for this little gem I found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back