• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here is a Robin Hood fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here is a Robin Hood fan?
My PinPics id is different but only because on PinPics there are underscores where here there are spaces. (caw_caw_rawr on PinPics)

I don't know Alanna's (Pin-A-Colada's other half) DPF name, but she is a HUGE Robin Hood fan and definitely deserves a nice uplifting zap!!! :wiggle: While I love Robin Hood, as you know, I do not collect it and would love to see a diehard Robin Hood collector end up with a shiny new addition! :bigthumb:

Okay so here is what we are going to do, this pin is on several of your wants lists. So to be fair, it is going to a Robin Hood fan who was not zapped by us in the 12 zaps of Christmas. If you were not zapped be sure to leave your pinpics id so I can see who's list it is on and I will figure out who should get it.

Oh and as I went through the 12 zaps thread I realized a lot of people still need to update their signatures including myself. Get it done people.

Good luck everyone! I was fortunate enough to get a 12 days of Christmas zap, and love my pin bowing out gracefully now

Robin Hood is my main collection. My collection might be small at the moment but being in Illinois has a lot to do with that.

So the pin will be going out in tomorrow's mail. I tried to find people pinpics id's and a lot of you don't have the same pinpics id as dpf id. So if I can't find your pinpics id you are out. Those of you who did have it listed and I have your address you are in the running. I went with the person who has been on here longest and I have their info that did not receive a 12 zaps gift.

Oh and as I went through the 12 zaps thread I realized a lot of people still need to update their signatures including myself. Get it done people.

If folks aren't Photoshop savvy or want help creating a signature, drop me a PM. I'd be happy to help. I make my own signature banners and have a lot of free time currently.

If folks aren't Photoshop savvy or want help creating a signature, drop me a PM. I'd be happy to help. I make my own signature banners and have a lot of free time currently.

You do amazing work on your signatures!!!

For those wondering how I chose who got this pin:

I sent it to the person who has been on here the longest and who I was able to figure out their pinpics id. When I am giving stuff away it is always a good idea to let me know how to find your wants. :lol: It doesn't hurt that I couldn't find Charise a grail zap either.

Status
Not open for further replies.