• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here is a Robin Hood fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here is a Robin Hood fan?
My PinPics id is different but only because on PinPics there are underscores where here there are spaces. (caw_caw_rawr on PinPics)

I don't know Alanna's (Pin-A-Colada's other half) DPF name, but she is a HUGE Robin Hood fan and definitely deserves a nice uplifting zap!!! :wiggle: While I love Robin Hood, as you know, I do not collect it and would love to see a diehard Robin Hood collector end up with a shiny new addition! :bigthumb:

Okay so here is what we are going to do, this pin is on several of your wants lists. So to be fair, it is going to a Robin Hood fan who was not zapped by us in the 12 zaps of Christmas. If you were not zapped be sure to leave your pinpics id so I can see who's list it is on and I will figure out who should get it.

Oh and as I went through the 12 zaps thread I realized a lot of people still need to update their signatures including myself. Get it done people.

Good luck everyone! I was fortunate enough to get a 12 days of Christmas zap, and love my pin :D bowing out gracefully now ;)

Robin Hood is my main collection. My collection might be small at the moment but being in Illinois has a lot to do with that.

So the pin will be going out in tomorrow's mail. I tried to find people pinpics id's and a lot of you don't have the same pinpics id as dpf id. So if I can't find your pinpics id you are out. Those of you who did have it listed and I have your address you are in the running. I went with the person who has been on here longest and I have their info that did not receive a 12 zaps gift.

Oh and as I went through the 12 zaps thread I realized a lot of people still need to update their signatures including myself. Get it done people.

If folks aren't Photoshop savvy or want help creating a signature, drop me a PM. I'd be happy to help. I make my own signature banners and have a lot of free time currently. :)

If folks aren't Photoshop savvy or want help creating a signature, drop me a PM. I'd be happy to help. I make my own signature banners and have a lot of free time currently. :)

You do amazing work on your signatures!!!

For those wondering how I chose who got this pin:

I sent it to the person who has been on here the longest and who I was able to figure out their pinpics id. When I am giving stuff away it is always a good idea to let me know how to find your wants. :lol: It doesn't hurt that I couldn't find Charise a grail zap either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back