• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winner Announced!!! Time to pick your prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner Announced!!! Time to pick your prizes!!
I am rather a fan of how jadestarr does it for the big game - sending in a list of ranked preferences for the pins. Almost as fast as random order, and people still get to pick their prize!

I'll take 8.
Pin 37420: Disney Auctions - Mickey Mouse Club TV (Monday)

Thanks again to
NChouser for switching spots with me!

While picking has seemed to take awhile, I think I prefer it over random prizes.

Sending out 12 packages tomorrow! These will be to all who have finished with their picks. If you have the same address, the pins went in the same package. Let me know when you get them in!! :)

Packages have been sent out! Almost didn't make it...Post Office closes at 4:30 EST. I went out to my car and realized my keys were locked inside!! All is well. Let me know when you get them! :)

Great game, for the next one, I agree that a great way to do it is as soon as the game is a go, people send their ranked list with payment!

Can everyone who is remaining PM a list of what pins they would want in order? So once Dalamara picks I can just assign the rest and send them out? Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back