• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winner Announced!!! Time to pick your prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if your being a dick or just making your pick...lol

regardless I will actually take #13

No, I sent in a list of preferences that had 11 first and another number second. I read the post that said dalarma picked 13 so I took 11. My comment was directed at dizpinfreak as the thread had not been updated even though they knew my choice.

No, I sent in a list of preferences that had 11 first and another number second. I read the post that said dalarma picked 13 so I took 11. My comment was directed at dizpinfreak as the thread had not been updated even though they knew my choice.

I apologize for the delay. I was not available to update yesterday. I did get your picks, but you got to post your choice before I could.

Sent a PM to Tru7h. I have Booger and ownedbycats' picks. Can brookepleins and tinawap send me their choices so I can finish this off?

I'll be sending out the final wave of pins together because I have to take time out of work to go to the post office.

Booger1964 picks #20
ownedbycats picks #16

3 pick remaining, brookepleins is up tinawap is next and brookepleins will finish it off!

Pins Left:
#2 Tinkerbell Spotlight Mug
#5 Minnie Mouse Glamour Starter Set
#37 9 Hat Pins

All packages have been sent out. Thanks for participating in my game! I have another game in mind with a bigger grand prize. Keep an eye out!

I'll leave feedback for everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back