• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WINNER Vixy!!!! Golden Brocade Disney Princess Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WINNER Vixy!!!! Golden Brocade Disney Princess Mulan
I'll start by bidding the two pins I have that match your wants list:

Pin 85993: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Pin Set -- (Pocahontas Only)

Pin 90023: WDW - Attraction Posters - 'it's a small world'

Adding to bid:

Pin 88487: DSF - Beloved Tales - Mary Poppins

(On its way to me in the mail from another DPF member. Please let me know if you are not comfortable with that kind of bid, and I'll change my bid.)

I think I made this auction too long but I wanted to be sure I would be home at the end of it to post updates. At least it is August now!

You are fine Vixy. It is more than likely because I made the auction too long. I just wanted to be sure I would be available to be on line for the end to post updates if needed. I will not post them for so long in the future.

not right now, just wanting PODM pins with a main character or two. I still need Lion King though. I guess my ideal scenes would be of either the Genie or Aladdin and Jasmine together and one with Sully holding Boo if I had to pick.

Last edited:
Here is my try -

Pin 73180: DisneyStore.com - Disney Costume Party Set - Mickey Mouse as Vampire Only

Pin 73182: DisneyStore.com - Disney Costume Party Set - Goofy as Frankenstein's Monster Only

&

Pin 82758: Pin Trading Stamp Collection - Pooh's Head - Eeyore

All pins come on their Original Backing Cards and Packaging

Current Leader Board...

1. Vixy
2. docfish2u just behind by a hair (I really wish I had two brocade pins to offer now!)
3. Catz,
4. mickeymousje ,RaChEltheRabidRabbit

Vixy is still in the lead but it is really hard to choose right now. I love the PODM pins Docfish offered and truly if one of them would have been a Lion King I think he would be leading. It is that close!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.