• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know it is not Christmas quite yet for most of you...but it IS here :hsd: so MERRY CHRISTMAS to my DPF family!!! :hug: I hope everyone has a very happy and safe holiday; keeping my fingers crossed that everyone is on Santa's nice list (I am sure they are ;) ) and get everything on your lists!!! :x: It would be amazing if to see pictures of what everyone had under the tree! I am so grateful to have you all in my life, you bring me much happiness!!! :D I am hoping everyone received the cards I sent out; I wish I would have been able to send more! :)

Everyone have a magical day!

Last edited:
tumblr_lwskv2VzRn1qawj3y_zps7968da7e.gif

A very merry Christmas !
To you
Who, me ?
Yes, you
Oh, me
Lets celebrate with another cup of tea
A very Merry Christmas to you !

Merry Christmas everybody ! Nice holiday pics.

Merry Christmas Nate ,the best Christmas present I have it knowing you and all my friends here on dpf ,without you there's nothing to celebrate ..so I wish everyone a happy holiday,merry Christmas ,the Disney parks parade starts an hour from now ,I have a heating pad on my back and my iPad in my lap ,I am in bed with a bad backache ,I was cleaning my computer room and pulled it out ,but you all have a great day.judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back