• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Worlds Apart, Connected by the Heart...and Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worlds Apart, Connected by the Heart...and Pins
That is the most charming story! Much love and happiness to you both!

(Also, that is a dashing shirt & tie combo you have on in that photo!)

Awww! Thanks so much, PrinceEric! :D That's so sweet! And you know, shortly after I met Tai, I watched the movie Latter Day, which is about a gay guy on his Mormon mission. There are a...surprising amount of similarities. Every now and then with Tai I'll be like, "Wait...I've seen this movie..." Hahah! But, hopefully we can skip a few ~less~ desirable points of that film. XD

~Merlin

That is an amazing movie i love it. It had so much suspense. i didn't like the airport scene at first until the end result. I give you so much credit for having the patience in your life for love.

That is an amazing movie i love it. It had so much suspense. i didn't like the airport scene at first until the end result. I give you so much credit for having the patience in your life for love.

Hahah, yeah, I understand that. I like it a little more (or rather, understand why it's there) each time I watch it. And thanks again. :3 There's been such an out pour of support that it just takes my breath away. :3 <3

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back