• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anyone bid on this Stitch pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone bid on this Stitch pin?

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Pin 50223: DLRP - Halloween 2006 - Stitch as Chernabog

pin50223

It's LE pin on pin from Paris and has 36 people trading but 216 wanting...

Would this be a good auction?

Very cool looking pin! Not sure why teeth are a problem to some though.
I am one of those who have a problem with the teeth. lol This pin however doesn't bother me too much. It's pins like these:
pin94315th72
that I cannot stand. It's like when Rapunzel collectors complain about her eyes being wonky. To me when stitch has his teeth like this it gives him a different personality that I didn't fall in love with when I first started collecting him. Then again that's how crazy I am. :rofl:

I am one of those who have a problem with the teeth. lol This pin however doesn't bother me too much. It's pins like these:
pin94315th72
that I cannot stand. It's like when Rapunzel collectors complain about her eyes being wonky. To me when stitch has his teeth like this it gives him a different personality that I didn't fall in love with when I first started collecting him. Then again that's how crazy I am. :rofl:

+1
Those are my thoughts exactly.

I love it when his teeth are showing. :)
However, I wish Stitch didn't have 4 arms in this one otherwise I would bid. Isn't is funny how we all like different things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back