• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you bid on this painting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you bid on this painting?

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I painted this:

Belleandmotherpainted1.jpg

This is based upon the painting at WDW's new Fantasyland - Maurice's cottage.

I was wondering if I put this up in a trade auction, would you bid and what do you think it is worth? I am also wondering whether it would be a good idea to put this up as the BIG PRIZE in a sale similar to Goofy_Moe did in the sales thread (although there would be between 99 and 150 mystery packs [leaning towards 99]).

Thoughts and ideas are appreciated!

Thanks!

Thanks! I am just about done painting it (a few more background stuff) so I will post a new picture here or on another thread (the show us your artwork thread). Just as soon as I can find the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back