• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you bid on this pin auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you bid on this pin auction?

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm still relatively new, and I was wondering, if I did a pin auction here, would anyone bid on my Tiana pin? I really do love the pin, but if I could get a grail for it or a partial PODM trade, I'd love it.

This is the pin:

Pin 74921: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog Series - Princess Tiana

zwknk.jpg

The pins I'd be looking for would be Tangled pins or TLM pins like this one:

33vf7yh.jpg

What do you all think? Would it be worth it to do an auction? TIA! :)

I am sure people would bid on it as it is a lovely pin but I wouldnt have such a specific wants list. Remember that you have to choose a winner at the end and you may not get the exact pins you want, I personally love the suprise and not knowing what I will get. Good luck with it if you decide to auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back