• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wow, Selen!!! Thank you!

ZAPPED! Wow, Selen!!! Thank you!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Holy cow! I realize that people aren't usually expecting it when they get zaps, but I was blown away today...again! I open up this mysterious bubble envelope tonight... and my jaw dropped to the floor!!!

pin77060

Wow, Selen!!! Thank you so much! This is SO generous that I can't believe it! Your kindness is greatly appreciated and it will be displayed proudly with favorite collection!

You made my week!

So glad you got it safely. I was tracking it on-line, and for a few days it did not show in USPS. Just when I was getting worried, I saw that it made it safely to MT. Yay!

Back