• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! WoW, what a trade !

ZAPPED! WoW, what a trade !

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Most of you know I got to attend my first ever PTN at the Contemporary May 11th at WDW . A very nice gentleman came by an asked my DH about my Jessica Easter Egg pin from DSF . I saw him motion me over . I went to my table and he asked if I was interested in trading it . I told him I collected Beauty And The Beast . Before I got to say others I collect, he said, I only have one BATB pin . He starts going through his book and says, oh here it is ... BATB beloved tales . I almost fell over right there on the spot. Not wanting to seem to excited, I was bursting at the seams, I said I would indeed trade . I looked it over and it was mint . After we made the trade and he was beaming as well, I did the holy grail dance . I ran right to Judy (tiggermickey) and showed/told her of my trade . We were both dancing around . She was so happy for me . I have always adored Judy, but meeting her and her lovely family in person was the highlight of our WDW trip .
Dawney, also surprised me with the Belle & Maurice pin along with wedding pins that Jim and I wore proudly on the cruise . And a few hidden mickeys . Since Dawney is in NJ and not to far from me, I know we will be getting together again over the summer months .
I also met swim2sea,creative, and Alexa . It was a pleasure meeting everyone and if I left anyone out, I apologize in advance .

Last edited:
Wow! That sounds like one amazing pin night! So great to hear of all the lovely people on the forum being even lovelier in person!
Congrats on getting the BatB Beloved Tales, I know its a stunning pin!
See, I don't know what the grail dance is but I don't want to find out until i get a grail as it'll be a super duper awesome surprise!
Hope you get to do it again someday :)

Great story!

I love it when you think a pin will be almost impossible to find, and then a great trade comes along when you least expect it. :)

Hi Debi!! yes lets hang or go to a trading thingy soon! I want to hear about the cruise and see pics!! You and judy and your hubby's got the royal treatment i heard in WDW! Good to be you! I loved meeting everyone. I know it sounds corney but i think i like hangin out with you folks as much as trading itself...It is reasons like this that Disney needs to continue the pin trading and i am developing a nice letter to send them and i will post it on here for other to view and copy/paste to send if they want. Talk soon girly

Hey Debi
Send me somemore pics..Larry has a vid idea ready for ya..it sounds cool too..anything from the renewal on the cruise too

Judy

Back