• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck it Ralph Promo Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck it Ralph Promo Items
^^^That Oprah .gif is hilarious!

Ahhh Garret - because of my love for Paperman, I gave in and bought one of the booklets on evilbay...lol
Awww. I looked on eBay and it claims it was given out at sigraph 2012. Speaking of which, I went through my company and got to experience a fancy rooftop party.

[video=youtube;gUo0_C6SeUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUo0_C6SeUg[/video]

Video of the WIR alarm clock... I don't know if I am going to get it anymore. haha. :/

I have to agree with you Jenna. It is a very nice looking piece of merchandise, but overall it is just made with stickers and the alarm sound is kind of annoying. I thought the alarm would have included Ralph saying "I'm Gonna Wreck-It" and then have the calming music that plays during the game, but that alarm is really irritating if you ask me. I'm not even sure if I'm going to get the watch, but I'm thinking about it <__<

I have to agree with you Jenna. It is a very nice looking piece of merchandise, but overall it is just made with stickers and the alarm sound is kind of annoying. I thought the alarm would have included Ralph saying "I'm Gonna Wreck-It" and then have the calming music that plays during the game, but that alarm is really irritating if you ask me. I'm not even sure if I'm going to get the watch, but I'm thinking about it <__<

The exact reasons I was thinking not to get it. Haha! The picture on the DMR website looked nice... but that video just changed my opinion. Yeah, that alarm sound is veryyyyyyyyyy annoying... and not just alarm clock annoying, that's like pokadot afro commercial annoying.

I think I am going to wait it out for some pins to be added eventually... or the monsters inc merch that should be coming soon.

Why do you think you'll wait for the Monsters Inc. merchandise? Do you think it'll be nicer?

They posted this picture on their facebook page... Kinda cute. haha!

545486_10151091349931852_2040511474_n.jpg

They posted this picture on their facebook page... Kinda cute. haha!

545486_10151091349931852_2040511474_n.jpg

I just went and liked their post on Facebook. Wow! Those are absolutely adorable! I like the Mike one, but the Sulley one is so much cooler in my opinion. The only thing I'm curious about is I don't know if I would really wear the Sulley hat a lot :( (the Mike is one kind of plain so I doubt I'd get that one).

At present, Promo items play an important role to increase traffic on our site. Most of the business man prefer to use promotional items like printed caps, mugs, badges, bags, shirt and t-shrt etc. All that promotional products are the best for advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back