• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck it Ralph Promo Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck it Ralph Promo Items

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy two Hero's Duty medals (handed out at pre-screenings, in Disney Stores for events, and at parks for free), and the pixelated Ralph wrist watch (just one!) (also handed out for free at events). If you have these items, please shoot me a message so we can discuss prices! :) Thanks!

Yeah the ones on eBay are around $20! I thought that was a little pricey for something that was free lol. But thank you for the suggestion! And I will try to find a picture for you! :D

I just got the Fix it Felix Jr. Alarm clock from there lol! I think I may get the Ralph Watch too! :)
I ordered the clock last night! I was going through all of my Disney DVDs/CDs to try to find something I may not have redeemed points for because I only needed 5 more. Lol I was going crazy thinking the clock was going to be gone before I got my 5 measly points. Then I realized I never redeemed points for my Frankenweenie Unleashed...haha So it was all good. Wish I had enough points for the watch too! :)

I ordered the clock last night! I was going through all of my Disney DVDs/CDs to try to find something I may not have redeemed points for because I only needed 5 more. Lol I was going crazy thinking the clock was going to be gone before I got my 5 measly points. Then I realized I never redeemed points for my Frankenweenie Unleashed...haha So it was all good. Wish I had enough points for the watch too! :)

I haven't even joined and I haven't bought many DVDs or blu rays recently :( I would have jumped at the chance to get the alarm clock but alas...that is what I get for not buying more DVDs :( Darn, I completely forgot about the site and didn't keep any of my ticket stubs to WIR for either time I saw it.

I haven't even joined and I haven't bought many DVDs or blu rays recently :( I would have jumped at the chance to get the alarm clock but alas...that is what I get for not buying more DVDs :( Darn, I completely forgot about the site and didn't keep any of my ticket stubs to WIR for either time I saw it.

Ask all your friends! Thats what my sister did a couple years ago when she wanted to get her daughter a hannah montana guitar!

For me I just took all the codes out of the dvd's at the rec center I worked at... LOL!

Ask all your friends! Thats what my sister did a couple years ago when she wanted to get her daughter a hannah montana guitar!

For me I just took all the codes out of the dvd's at the rec center I worked at... LOL!

I signed up and so far I have 925 points with another 100 coming from seeing WIR. However, I should have had 4 more tickets for the movie (1st time I saw it + my mom + my 2 friends) but I didn't know about it so we all threw our ticket stubs out, which is too late now :( I got the free reward to see the movie again so I'm gonna take advantage of that and see it a 3rd time and use those points xP Then my friends plan on going to see it one more time so I might be able to see it with them or at least get their ticket stubs which is like 4 more :D

How long do you think the alarm clock, or more importantly, the watch will be there before people take them all? If they sell out of both, I'll just wait until the next reward I want comes along, but I really like that watch (I don't use alarm clocks because I have my phone for that despite the fact that I really like that alarm clock).

I signed up and so far I have 925 points with another 100 coming from seeing WIR. However, I should have had 4 more tickets for the movie (1st time I saw it + my mom + my 2 friends) but I didn't know about it so we all threw our ticket stubs out, which is too late now :( I got the free reward to see the movie again so I'm gonna take advantage of that and see it a 3rd time and use those points xP Then my friends plan on going to see it one more time so I might be able to see it with them or at least get their ticket stubs which is like 4 more :D

How long do you think the alarm clock, or more importantly, the watch will be there before people take them all? If they sell out of both, I'll just wait until the next reward I want comes along, but I really like that watch (I don't use alarm clocks because I have my phone for that despite the fact that I really like that alarm clock).

Um... I'm not too sure, it all depends...since the movie just came out we should have awhile to get it until it becomes really popular. It does cost a lot of points....So people will be saving, or waiting until something else comes along that they want more. I think the alarm clock will sell out before the watches, because it is unique, and a pretty great reward imo. I know they have princess dress aprons, and those sold out in a week or so... those were really popular!

Lets just hope that they don't sell out before I get my copy of brave, and the pixar shorts v.2 dvds! :(

If you join the disney movie club you get like 5 DVD/Bluray for $1 each or something really awesome and cheap. That's what I did, but you have to make an agreement to buy 6 disney movies within the next two years. haha.

Um... I'm not too sure, it all depends...since the movie just came out we should have awhile to get it until it becomes really popular. It does cost a lot of points....So people will be saving, or waiting until something else comes along that they want more. I think the alarm clock will sell out before the watches, because it is unique, and a pretty great reward imo. I know they have princess dress aprons, and those sold out in a week or so... those were really popular!

If you join the disney movie club you get like 5 DVD/Bluray for $1 each or something really awesome and cheap. That's what I did, but you have to make an agreement to buy 6 disney movies within the next two years. haha.

Wow...do you think I should wait for other rewards because I'm a guy, so I wouldn't wear a princess apron but that is an amazing gift!!!! Then I saw that they have pins sometimes for rewards? Is that often? I don't know if I should wait now for other rewards. I like WIR though, but at the same time...wow O___O Some of these rewards are amazing. Also, I've been looking at Disney Movie Club for a while but I hate committing to 6 DVDs over the next 2 years even if I do buy them.

Wow...do you think I should wait for other rewards because I'm a guy, so I wouldn't wear a princess apron but that is an amazing gift!!!! Then I saw that they have pins sometimes for rewards? Is that often? I don't know if I should wait now for other rewards. I like WIR though, but at the same time...wow O___O Some of these rewards are amazing. Also, I've been looking at Disney Movie Club for a while but I hate committing to 6 DVDs over the next 2 years even if I do buy them.

Haha! They do have SOME pins... Since I've been a member they only have had the NBC set, and two D3 sets that are still available. I wish they would put more in... but they usually update their rewards with holidays, and movies that just have been released.

I really like the DMC they have some good deals... When I first signed up I got 7 blu ray combo packs for $30! :D and they have more than just disney movies, they have a whole section with live action, geared to adults films. Hahaha

I really like the DMC they have some good deals... When I first signed up I got 7 blu ray combo packs for $30! :D and they have more than just disney movies, they have a whole section with live action, geared to adults films. Hahaha

Are all those films applicable to get point from the Disney Rewards Club? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a member, because if you've been a member for that long and have only seen a few pins, I think it would be best if I tried my hand at getting something else I like that is non-pin related xP

For example:

papermanbook.jpg

^^^That Oprah .gif is hilarious!

Ahhh Garret - because of my love for Paperman, I gave in and bought one of the booklets on evilbay...lol

Not sure where these were handed out publicly. But we all got them. Since I love Paperman, I very much love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back