• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! WWWHHHAATTTT!!! Rasputin and MotherKnowsBest ZAPPED!

ZAPPED! WWWHHHAATTTT!!! Rasputin and MotherKnowsBest ZAPPED!

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yes we were Zapped BIG time :) :hsd: Well I should say this is mostly for me and the kids.....

Rasputin and I had won tokyodisneydad's first Tangled in Japan auction....got the package in the mail today and........I was only expecting the Bracelet from the auction butttttttttt.......

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Yep! thats right!

We were sent not one but 2 of the Tangled bracelet and like the second bracelet wasn't enough there was also 2 pins!!!!! (The V.I.N.cent will be for our Son and our Daughter will love the Minnie)

:wiggle:Mommy/Daughter bracelets to go with the tangled collections!!! YAY!!! :wiggle:

Thank you ever so much for this VERY kind gift!!!!Thank you!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!

Last edited:
Awwww! That's so cool! I have a Jessie from Toy Story bracelet like that. I love that you will each have one!

It's about time that the zappers got zapped! :)

WOW! That is so cool, you never expect 2 of the thing you won in a single auction but all the more better since now you have one to keep with each of your Tangled collections haha you guys are just monopolizing 2 of all things Tangled, aren't you haha xD

That is so awesome of tokyodad!!! YAY Japan!!!! ^_^

Here it is....
Me and Maddy in our new bracelets!

tumblr_ml25yvEvAi1rb3swko2_500.gif

Sooooooooo cuteeeee

Congratulations! I can't think of better people to zap! Those bracelets are really lovely, I always admire mine :3

Back