• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Yipee my first zap!!!

ZAPPED! Yipee my first zap!!!

jlynn6

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
When I came home I found an envelope with zapped written all over it this sitting on my kitchen table!!!! The back had a drawing of Jessica Rabbit and inside had a great letter with Zap-a-Dee-Doo-Dah written on it! I got this great Lilo pin that has been on my wants list forever and would look great on one of my stitch pages! I also got this very cute Kermit pin with an even cuter backer card!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO MY ZAPPER, THE DPF ZAPPER, WHOMEVER YOU MAY BE I can't tell you how happy I was opening my pins, I never was this excited to open an envelope before!!! This is truly a great community and I'm so happy to be apart of it!

Everytime I hear ZAP! I think it should have a theme song... First I hear the guy from Let's make a deal's saying zap? Anyone got a zap? Then it is the Batman themesong....dun na nun na nun NA NUN......... ZAPMAN!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I'm so happy to be apart of such a great community of pin traders

also i think were in need of a theme song too lol