• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! You Made My Day Chillikitty!!! Thank you so much!!!

ZAPPED! You Made My Day Chillikitty!!! Thank you so much!!!

kmorrison07

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I had been out of the loop with pin trading/buying pins for awhile since I found out I am expecting this coming year. Though we can't be more than happy, I know my finances will not allow me to continue buying as much pins as I used to. With that said, I wasn't expecting anything to arrive in the mail. So I was abit surprised when I saw a package in the mail. One of my pin pals decided to zap me with some really cool pins. Though I have only known Chilikitty (Adrienne) for awhile, she had always been really generous and kind to me and I am really thankful to have her as a Pin Pal. You really brought a huge smile to my face when I opened your package and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!

Here are the cool pins she got me from WDI (sorry for the glare on the 3rd pin, its a WDI pin of Chip and Dale)