• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! You spoiled me! <3 Love you J'aimie! <3

ZAPPED! You spoiled me! <3 Love you J'aimie! <3

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
J'aimie and I decided to do another exchange for the spring! I got my package today, and this package was so amazing! I kept pulling things out of the package and I was like, "She spoiled me! She knows me too well!"

x
[/URL][/IMG]
So yeah! I received two candy eggs for Easter, some Princess stickers, two Ariel bows, a Minnie compact mirror, this BEAUTIFUL Cinderella pen, some sticky notes with my favorite princess, Ariel, an Ariel button (I was actually going to buy this one day, but I didn't ), three journals. an Ariel squinkies!, and last but no least, a Daisy Grow Kit!
So much stuff! I don't deserve all of this!

Thank you J'aimie!
You made my day and then some!
Love,
Erika

Glad it got to you in one piece! It's my pleasure! I wish I had pins to toss in there... After next month I'll have some! . I'm glad you enjoy it! (The journals are the perfect size for your backpack when you travel!) xoxo