• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap from Dawny in person!

ZAPPED! Zap from Dawny in person!

Bryana

Professional Lurker
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I'm in NJ this weekend visiting my in laws. A couple of months ago I had learned that Dawny lives a mere 10 minutes away. I got a message from her this morning answering a question that I had asked. (Facebook took a little time to puke it up) I mentioned to her that I was in town. She invited me to dinner with her and BLTBoys! I was so touched and thankful that she not only invited me but she even picked me up since I hubby didn't want to go. So there we were eating dinner, talking pins (they talked...I listened...I'm on the quiet side). We finished our meals and they broke out their trading binders. I didn't have anything with me but was excited to look. Then Dawny reached into something, pulled out a little something and handed it to me. it was this pin:

Pin 9080: DS - Princess Minnie Boxed Pin Set (Cinderella)

Dawny...thank you for your kindness and generosity this evening. Thank you for getting my Minnie Mouse Princess collection started. I had a wonderful time!

It was great meeting you Brian & Chris (BLTBoys). Hope to see you guys again!

Last edited:
Back