• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Sweet Zap !!

ZAPPED! Zap Sweet Zap !!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Oh the generosity of one sweet lady (who I hope is safely back home) now !!

Like many others I was drooling over the new Pascal pin from DSF. So, when Echo's Pascal auction went sky-high, I was trying to talk myself out of this pin. And then Echo tells me in a PM that she has one more :drool:

So, we traded. And with my Pascal, I also got this "Home Sweet Home" pin as a zap.

What can I say ?? I hope that we will trade for many more PTD pins and she will zap me more :rofl:

So, here are my 2 lovely pins from Echo. The Sleeping Beauty pin is larger than I thought and did I mention that she is wearing blue ?? :)

000_0008-2.jpg

So, I have to say: Echo, Sweet Echo, THANK YOU !!

Back