• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap with video from Docfish2u!

ZAPPED! Zap with video from Docfish2u!

TheMadPinner

we are all mad here
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So Docfish won my auction for my Ariel pin bag - Jrdnsmom put up an amazing fight but Docfish just wouldn't have it. He won my auction and being the awesome guy that he is asked me to zap it to Jrdnsmom. I found Janice at Disney's Soda Fountain this morning and completed the zap.....Posting this so Docfish can see what his awesomeness does to people.

[video=youtube;DRxOGV3eiq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRxOGV3eiq4[/video]

Awwww!! I teared up!! Janice you are so adorable! I love the bouncing and the smiling haha, so much joy! Congrats on a beautiful bag, so much talent!! And kudos to David!! :D

LOL I was just going to post pics right now when I saw this!! lol me hehe! all serious then screams! hehehe!

Only Docfih could make my Ariel pins look sooooooooo good him and Madpinners wifes beautiful pin bag! here's the pics.

247529_4881946969308_1640531216_n.jpg

255461_4881946569298_736019202_n.jpg

943245_4881946169288_1067669404_n.jpg

943171_4881945329267_1493854913_n.jpg

428681_4881944689251_757183095_n.jpg

7739_4881944129237_694347242_n.jpg

How do I ever repay this!!!!! Docfish!!you sneaky sneaky man u! I was blown away! an amazing surprise! Perfect timing, my first day out since being sick! and I got so many goodies! I felt so loved today! I am so thankful, and grateful for the friends I have made here I feel I cannot say it enough. I love you guys! and Docfish! I told you I could not have lost to a better person, I was happy you won, I am still in shock! you got me good! I love you Docfish you are a dear friend, who didn't need to do this, but I looooooove this bag and can't wait to add more and more Ariels to it. thank you so very very much.

And thank you to TheMadPinners wonderful wife for adding the couples pin of Ariel and Eric Thank you so very much I love it and I left it right where it was and filled the page around it! I love everything! thank you for the wonderful talent you and your husband share with us! and the zap zap! thank you thank you!

Last edited:
Janice, you know how much I love you, now so does everybody else. You are an awesome friend and I am so glad I could help make your day!!! Lisa and Brian, thank you so much for giving this to her and for taking the video. I actually waved at you Janice when I watched it.

This is truly a magical place with some very magical people in it. I am truly blessed to be part of it!!!

I've got to say it again. Docfish2u is what pin trading is all about. I don't know how he keeps doing what he's doing with all these woderful zapps but I can tell you this, the world would be a much better place if there were more Docfish2u's in the world. Keep up the good work my friend!

AWWWWWWWW omg! AWWWWWWWWW! i love Janice so much seeing her happy face! she turned around like.... wait what?! is this happening?! theres a camera am i being PUNKED!?! omg its so cute <3 what a wonderful thing for David to do! i love seeing and hearing my fellow pin lovekins!!!!!!! <3

Back