• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped again!

ZAPPED! Zapped again!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
tumblr_m2awqv4z2T1r11xop.gif

AAHHH!! I got my second zap this afternoon.​

A week or two ago, when I saw AlexaChomburi post that she was looking for Maleficent pins, I checked my collection and I saw that I had this, so I sent her a trade request, which she accepted. After sending her the pin, she sent me a very polite message telling me that she thinks I sent her a scrapper. She went on to say she was not upset at all and not to worry about it - She was a newbie once herself.

Mortified, I apologized and thanked her for being so understanding.

Now, today, I got a surprise package from her! She sent back the scrapper I sent her, along with the pin I originally tried to trade her for!

images

Why are people on this forum so awesome???

Thanks-OG-BF-1.png

Alexa!
You rule. :)

Last edited:
Hahaha I adore the animation you chose! Super cute!

No problem! You deserve it! :)
Hope your friend enjoys the pin! <3

Back