• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by a mystery LINDA?

ZAPPED! Zapped by a mystery LINDA?

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I am really embarrassed right now, because I know a few Linda's on here...
and I don't know which one of you sent me this package!!!
If it was you, then please do let me know so I can thank you properly!!!!

cf11ff52427811e3b24322000a1f99c2_8.jpg

Well, Thank you so, so, so much!
I really, really love the UK pin! Its SO pretty and detailed in person than I thought!!!!
*hugs*

THANK YOU!!!!!

Wow, congrats on the zap! Both really cute pins, and you deserve it! :)

I might be wrong, but the writing and the cute smiley on the note look a lot like something PeachyShades would do... not too sure she's on DPF though! :lol: I know she's on Pin Talk and of course PinPics :)

Edit: ninja'd LOL... pretty sure it is PeachyShades like others have said :)

Last edited:
HA ... Peachy was my first guess as well!! Definitely where the smart money is. I'd say if the state where it came from rhymes with Mouth Spartina, then you have you answer! LOL

Yes! I was thinking it was either of those two Linda's! But I was not exactly sure which one!!!! Thanks guys!
Yeah, I am pretty sure it was PeachyShades now!
I guess I will have to go onto pin talk to thank her..

Linda is amazing! And always so generous. Happy you got such great pins! You know...being monsterz and all! Lol enjoy! Well done secret zapping Linda!

Back