• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Snoffsan!!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Snoffsan!!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Ok, so i knew it was coming, they contacted me about it. So it is a "know it is coming" zap. But I have GOT to share!!! I was given this pin by Snoffsan! It arrived yesterday in the mail for me!!! Woohoo!

There is a HoND pin that i figured i would never get, because it is basically only found in europe.

Pin 7421: Disney's 'Der Glöckner von Notre Dame' banner

This looks like the banner we see everywhere right? Well no, its in German, not English. I tried multiple times to get it via pinpics trades over the past year or so and had basically given up hope. It was like a grail pin because it was so impossible to find a trade for!

Well, now it is in my collection! Thank you so much!!!!

Aawww. im just glad I had a pin that I could zap someone with. Everyone here have been so amazingly nice to me and my girls so Im happy to be able to do something back, even though it was not a crazy expensive or highly wanted pin by many it made someone happy. Yay!