• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the Grail Slayer!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the Grail Slayer!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So David recently held one of his awesome and different auctions! I bid at a chance to win a Monsters Inc Marquee, which is on my grail siggy. I was very excited, because I actually won!! However, David decided, knowing that I was still seeking my first PODM, to deliver far more than I had bid on!!

MY FIRST PODM!!!

photo-12_zps1b627382.jpg

I can't tell you how excited I was!! I was in the process of studying when I got the package, and it totally distracted me... I can't study... I won't study for the rest of the day...

David... if I fail the bar exam... it's on you, buddy!!!

Hahah...

Here's a pic of both pins:

photo-11_zpsf7af1252.jpg

David, I can't say how thankful I am!! You hold true to your name, my friend. Your actions towards other pin traders are exceedingly generous, and I admire you for that!! I can't wait at the chance of some day meeting you in person!! I might just have to fly to Seattle for some BBQ (Again, 2 words: I WISH!). Haha...

Thanks a ton! You made my day!!

Awe how sweet of david he really is one of the most kind andvgenerous of people i have met her on dpf congrats on your wonderful zap from a wonderful person :)

Back