• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by two people this week

ZAPPED! Zapped by two people this week

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi everybody :wavey:

Amanda (ILoveTigger) was nice enough to respond to my post looking for Haunted Mansion pins. We made a very nice trade, but when I received the large envelope it didn't feel like it was only the pin I traded for. Sure enough she was thoughtful enough to zap me with this great pin and it was even in the original box:
pin74902

The pin is great, but the box is much cooler!!! How often can you say that?

I was also in Li (Starry_solo) game. When I received my pins today she also zapped me with a very cute Ariel face button and these 2 very cool looking pins:
pin93365
pin84835

Thank you to both Li and Amanda!!!

Congrats on the ZAPS!! I want to see what the BOX looks like and the button!!! Very nice pins.

Back