• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap's the best thing to happen all day!

ZAPPED! Zap's the best thing to happen all day!

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So after having a terrible experience this morning at the Disneystore (you can read about Here) I missed my bus, forgot my buspass and was approached by an older gentleman who thought I was a prostitute (I don't know how a sweater and a pair of jeans make me look like one though...) I came home from school to find an AWESOME package on my step!

pin82332
AND
pin69644

Were in it along with Adorable Jasmine stickers! I'm so happy to get the J because it feels like it's near impossible to get and traders often want my arm, leg, and a Cast Member pin for it, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH Si1328! <3

What a great surprise to end a crummy day!:) Oh and how much for a lap dance? ;) (Sorry! Couldn't resist!!) Seriously though, WHAT??!! That is just appalling! Can't believe that happened to you!!!:ugh:

Laura (overuse of smilies showing depth of HORROR over your story!)

Back