• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zoelovespins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoelovespins

impeyan

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Zoe I am just minutes away from being wheeled in for shoulder surgery thank you for Snow White pin and thank you to the wonderful couple who are doing the 13 days after Xmas will try to do a correct post in a day or two and show the wonderful pin i got feeling tired thank you so much hope this types ok thank you thank you what a great pin

Hoping all went well with your surgery and you're are recovering nicely! Congrats on the beautiful pin!! Lots of good wishes and pixie dust headed your way! Get well soon!! *bjr

thank you zoe for nominating me, and a big thank you to greg and debbie for sending me such a beautiful pin. here is the pin
pin82724

i love it, really like the little critters in it,
surgery went just fine, the meds are working great, and pain is very manageable, i have a hard time staying awake though,
thank you everyone for wishing me a quick recovery
greg, debbie, and zoe thank you again for making my day of surgery so magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back