• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Merida Brave doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a bunch!!

No Elinor - she may be there at a later date - maybe for the movie pre-order? Disney does do pre-orders quickly for their Pixar films.

got her. :). Now I can finally go to sleep and hopefully tomorrow figure out how to get my hands on the pins as well...lol

I too was able to order the doll and say thank you so very much... I'm hoping as well that Elinor is going to be up soon on the website, but from the look of it Merida isn't even "up" yet so there still might be a chance of it right?

LE Merida Product Page and Description

Limited Edition Merida Doll - 18'' H - Product Page Screenshot - 2012-06-22 by drj1828, on Flickr

From Disney Store website:

Limited Edition Merida Doll -- 18'' H
Item No. 6070040908166P
Our Price: $99.50

Our limited edition Merida doll captures the adventurous spirit and beauty of our newest heroine from Disney/Pixar's Brave. With her mass of fiery red curls and luxurious gown, Merida makes a headstrong addition to your doll collection!

Please Note: Each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order.

•Ebony gown of sumptuous velvet
•Gown accented with pleated gold organza at cuff and collar
•Skirt is finished with a wide band of satin, flocked in a tonal black Celtic-inspired pattern and edged in rich piping detail
•Wide belt around waist, adorned with a repeating Celtic knot pattern in gold embroidery
•Buckle features an iconic three-bear motif from the film
•Sash is made of the navy and green plaid tartan belonging to Merida?s family
•Cloak features jet-black faux fur satin lining featuring a repeating Celtic pattern and closure mirroring belt buckle
•Mass of fiery red curls framing Merida's determined expression
•Iconic bow featuring intricate carved-in details
•Ages 6+
•18'' H
•Includes Certificate of Authenticity
•Display stand included
•Imported
•Limited Edition of 7000

Last edited:
I don't want to go to bed until I have seen Merida show up on the store page because if there is a chance of Elinor showing up too I don't want to miss her. But I am so very tired waiting up all night long.

I am so sleepy and I'm on the west coast! I don't know how you guys on the east side do it! I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. I guess I can still just go to the Disney store in the morning...

Queen Elinor 12'' Doll Set is up!

Queen Elinor 12'' doll set:

Last edited:
I was hoping for a LE Elinor as there were rumors to it. But sometimes people answer questions when they don't really understand what you are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back