• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.
I saw these when randomly checking the site - of course they were already sold out, lol!

Really wish LE items would automatically be taken down when they are no longer available!

:lol:

The Frozen Fever pin was taken down at some point today. It takes them a couple of days to make something unavailable, unsearchable.

What did the Frozen Fever pins look like. Can't find them.

I believe it was this set, right? I'm curious what the backs say. Those 3 little snowmen are EXACTLY the same so they can't have the same LE backstamp as the other pins unless it's called out "pin 1 of 3" or something like that.
ALyGO49.jpg

First time uploading a picture, this is the back of the pin you were wondering about and the pins look exactly the same, hope this helps.

Last edited:
I am surprised the backs don't have anything to differentiate them. Makes the LE number seem weird since there are technically 3 times as many as it says for that pin?

Last edited:
I am surprised the backs don't have anything to differentiate them. Makes the LE number seem weird since there are technically 3 times as many as it says for that pin?

The back stamps make them incorrectly numbered. It looks like there is nothing to differentiate the 3. So they are not LE 800, but LE 2400. That's a bad mistake for Disney to make.

Weird that the Frozen Fever set would have three of the exact same little pin in the set. I'm not sure how it's cataloged at Pinpics, but at the Pin Trading Database the snowgies have three different entries. Given that they are indistinguishable from each other, shouldn't there just be one entry for the three of them?

Weird that the Frozen Fever set would have three of the exact same little pin in the set. I'm not sure how it's cataloged at Pinpics, but at the Pin Trading Database the snowgies have three different entries. Given that they are indistinguishable from each other, shouldn't there just be one entry for the three of them?

I noticed the pinpics entry mentions they were supposed to have 3 different faces.
I guess something happened in production and only one was made.

I've seen a few pop up. It looks like there is a set of Ariel's sisters in front of seashells, and a set of diamonds with various Disneyland icons (Autopia car, rocket ship, etc.).

Side note - anyone else notice that "Pins" isn't one of the main options on the popup navigation for Products>Collectables on the Disney Store website?

Yes, I noticed that as well, and I thought it was strange since I usually get to the pins section that way! Hmmm!

I noticed the pinpics entry mentions they were supposed to have 3 different faces.
I guess something happened in production and only one was made.
They have 3 different faces but the differences are so slight most people won't notice them. The smiles and eyes are all slightly different. Still BS none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back