• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Ariel Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in my local disney store on Sunday and asked about the ariel lithos. The cm there said the only ones thy had were the ones that come with the bluray,but not the art of ariel ones. If anyone finds about of they will be online or in stores, please share!!

No that would be 8am in the UK so that would be 12am PST.

I.e disneystore UK releases items at 8am because that is 12am in the main disneystore which runs off PST. Therefore this prevents people from buying things in the UK first before it hits stores and online in the US.

Well the pin is LE 300 which is not a lot at all and it already came out in the US during the expo but I am not sure how many they sold. On top of that the art of Ariel collection was already released online in the US yesterday (Monday the 19th) and the UK website actually has details stating that the pin is to be released on their site and the details.

Now I am not saying that the pin is no longer coming out online on the US store but based on all the info I know at the moment all I can confirm is that based on Disneychrissys' original question about the 8am time that the only confirmed site to be selling the pin at this time is the UK site.

Well you dont have ling to go, just a bit over an hour. I would say since you are still up you may as well stay up. LOL

Are you planning on getting the pin from the UK website? Or are you hoping it will come out in the US as well?

I'm kinda not liking D23 expo......I'm pretty sure, if there wasn't an expo this year, this stuff wouldn't be so hard to get!! The probably have a ridiculously low stock, one the general public sale happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back