• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Ariel Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Ariel Collection
So, I bought the Art of Ariel hoodie, but I bought a Large because the reviews said it was a bit snug and to order one a size larger than you normally wear. Well, I tried it on and it is just too big for my liking. Of course, after I got it they mediums were sold out online. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a Medium Art of Ariel hoodie? If I call stores and ask them if they have one, would they let me buy it over the phone and ship it , or am I out of luck?

they should be able to ship it out to you :) good luck! it's a gorgeous jacket!

So, I bought the Art of Ariel hoodie, but I bought a Large because the reviews said it was a bit snug and to order one a size larger than you normally wear. Well, I tried it on and it is just too big for my liking. Of course, after I got it they mediums were sold out online. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a Medium Art of Ariel hoodie? If I call stores and ask them if they have one, would they let me buy it over the phone and ship it , or am I out of luck?

Depends on the store. If they don't let you order it, they should hold it for you until you pick it up.

If you are an AoA fan, they had the notecards, pen, journal, plate and a couple of other things on sale at my DS today. My wallet has been suffering with all of these LE dolls, otherwise, I would have taken advantage of these sales. I love the look of the AoA merchandise.

The stores will ship out to you, you just have to pay shipping cost.

I didn't know that the stores ship....hmmmmm maybe I can hunt down an animator tiana doll;)

So, I missed out getting a jacket in my size (I tried calling lots of different stores, but no one had a medium), so I will just have to watch Ebay and hope I can get one at a decent price. I am really excited though, because I just bought the D23 Art of Ariel limited edition plate off ebay. It cost $127, with free shipping. I am ok with that even though the original retail price was $80. It cost me about $50 more, but that is a lot cheaper than all the expenses if I had gone to the expo.

So, I missed out getting a jacket in my size (I tried calling lots of different stores, but no one had a medium), so I will just have to watch Ebay and hope I can get one at a decent price. I am really excited though, because I just bought the D23 Art of Ariel limited edition plate off ebay. It cost $127, with free shipping. I am ok with that even though the original retail price was $80. It cost me about $50 more, but that is a lot cheaper than all the expenses if I had gone to the expo.

I can check my local Disney store to see if they have a medium. I know they still had a lot of the sweatshirts there last weds. If they have it, I can pick it up for you.

Does anyone know if the shirts (not the jackets) made it to the stores? I really wanted the one with essentially the same image on it as the clearanced disneystore.com plate but missed out online.

Hoping I can find a store with it to get it shipped to me. TIA!

Does anyone know if the shirts (not the jackets) made it to the stores? I really wanted the one with essentially the same image on it as the clearanced disneystore.com plate but missed out online.

Hoping I can find a store with it to get it shipped to me. TIA!

Sadly, my store didn't get the shirts, just the jacket... but we are a core store. The IP stores (the ones with the castle and gazebo inside) sometimes get more of a selection as far as adult fashion goes.

Sadly, my store didn't get the shirts, just the jacket... but we are a core store. The IP stores (the ones with the castle and gazebo inside) sometimes get more of a selection as far as adult fashion goes.

Thanks! I went to the IP store in Atlanta a few days ago thinking they would have either these or at least the Designer Fairytale shirts, and nada. They said they never carried either. I think the only AofA thing they had period was a mug or two. Not even a journal to be found there.

So, I may be too hopeful, but I was wondering if there are any kind souls out there, who either go to their Disney Store a lot or work at a Disney store who could try to help me get the Art of Ariel Displays (the aqua colored scale looking paper/cardboard displays with the silver outlining the scales). I would be willing to pay for shipping plus some for the hassle of doing this for me. You see, I am making a Little Mermaid room and was hoping to get some of these for the room (I have some creative ideas in mind). I am not looking for anything in particular, just anything with that Scale design and color. I have seen some pictures of Disney Stores with that design displaying some of their Mermaid things. I have done that before when I lived near a Disney Store and they put my name and phone number on the back of the cardboard. Unfortunately, I do not live near any Disney Stores anymore. I feel obsessed with that design and can't find anything similar, so if someone could help me out, I would seriously LOOOOOVEEEE you! Also, when I am done with my Little Mermaid Ship painting, I would send you a copy of it as an additional thank you :) It won't be done until January, but I never break a deal :)

So, I may be too hopeful, but I was wondering if there are any kind souls out there, who either go to their Disney Store a lot or work at a Disney store who could try to help me get the Art of Ariel Displays (the aqua colored scale looking paper/cardboard displays with the silver outlining the scales). I would be willing to pay for shipping plus some for the hassle of doing this for me. You see, I am making a Little Mermaid room and was hoping to get some of these for the room (I have some creative ideas in mind). I am not looking for anything in particular, just anything with that Scale design and color. I have seen some pictures of Disney Stores with that design displaying some of their Mermaid things. I have done that before when I lived near a Disney Store and they put my name and phone number on the back of the cardboard. Unfortunately, I do not live near any Disney Stores anymore. I feel obsessed with that design and can't find anything similar, so if someone could help me out, I would seriously LOOOOOVEEEE you! Also, when I am done with my Little Mermaid Ship painting, I would send you a copy of it as an additional thank you :) It won't be done until January, but I never break a deal :)

It's not totally impossible but just as a warning, policy states that stores can't give displays away. Stores are required to destroy displays and because the displays have switched from LM to Frozen and now on to Christmas, several may be destroyed already. Maybe there's a kind manager out there but just to give you some warning. :)

Also for anyone who is interested and is in the US, my local store has quite a few of the plates left at clearance price so you can PM me if you want the store info.

It's not totally impossible but just as a warning, policy states that stores can't give displays away. Stores are required to destroy displays and because the displays have switched from LM to Frozen and now on to Christmas, several may be destroyed already. Maybe there's a kind manager out there but just to give you some warning. :)

Also for anyone who is interested and is in the US, my local store has quite a few of the plates left at clearance price so you can PM me if you want the store info.

Thanks for the information, I didn't know that. I have gotten displays from other stores before, but not the DIsney Store. Bummer, that is disheartening, but I guess it was a long shot anyways. Thanks again :)

The art of ariel mugs are back on the website for anyone interested, 9$ each when you buy two :) I already snagged my two favorites that I missed before

Hi, all.

I know there haven't been any posts in this thread for over 2 months, but I don't really think what I have to say deserves an entire thread.

Anyway, last night I went to TDS in the Pacific View Mall in Ventura, CA to exchange something, and they had quite a few Art of Ariel decorative plates (the one that was on DS.com, obviously, not the one sold at D23) in the back on their clearance shelf for $9.99. Not sure exactly how many, but I'd guess they had around 10-12. I know there are quite a few people from SoCal who frequent this forum, and I figured I'd let anyone who's interested and maybe missed out. I know these took a while to sell out online, too, so they're not the most popular item by any means--but if you want one and live close enough, it sure beats eBay prices.

Rachel

Hi, all.

I know there haven't been any posts in this thread for over 2 months, but I don't really think what I have to say deserves an entire thread.

Anyway, last night I went to TDS in the Pacific View Mall in Ventura, CA to exchange something, and they had quite a few Art of Ariel decorative plates (the one that was on DS.com, obviously, not the one sold at D23) in the back on their clearance shelf for $9.99. Not sure exactly how many, but I'd guess they had around 10-12. I know there are quite a few people from SoCal who frequent this forum, and I figured I'd let anyone who's interested and maybe missed out. I know these took a while to sell out online, too, so they're not the most popular item by any means--but if you want one and live close enough, it sure beats eBay prices.

Rachel

SAY WHAT?! I'm pretty sure my store has a few of these in stock as well. I'll have to check it out tonight when I go in. Yippee!!!! Thanks for the info.

Wow! I never bought one because I really liked the D23 version more and could not see myself purchasing the plate for $80 when I was not completely in love with it, but for $10 I would so buy it! If anyone has a close DS and is willing to pick one up for me please let me know and I will of course pay for the plate and shipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back