• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Aurora DS EU 31 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Aurora DS EU 31 July
I need this pin if someone wants to trade: tyleet87

This pin is not related to any pin and I wouldn't say it's a continuation of the "Art of Ariel" pin since this is a new line altogether. This year will no doubt have its own Art of Aurora line like last year had Art of Ariel, this just happens to be the pin to go with it. I'm expecting the pin to be really nice in the end with a bunch of different elements like Ariel had.

I also expect it to look A LOT better than that image in the banner since the Ariel pin is absolutely stunning and I bet this one is gonna be really nice too. I'm shocked they'd lower the LE size from Ariel (300 to 250) and I really hope it's not a UK exclusive since this pin I can see being hard to find and I need one for a certain Aurora collector friend of mine :D

So is this by any chance going to be on the US site as well? Seeing I live in the United States, that would be my best chance to get one if they release it here.

Aurora isn't something I collect but I'll be trying to get 1 or 2 for trade if anyone in the US would be interested . I collect Tinker bell & Jessica both of which aren't the cheapest / easiest to find .

Some people seemed to want to know so I'll post it here. Disney confirmed Art of Aurora has a LE size of 500, worldwide. They said so in a question I posted on their Facebook.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this pin? I don't think it will make a good trader either as the us has got it as well so will leave this one but looking forward to what the next stained glass pin is

I'm shaking so bad right now this is the first limited release I've ever loved and been successful in purchasing! just received my order confirmation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back