• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Aurora DS EU 31 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been on the US site for days and has been sold out for quite a while yet I'm afraid :-/
thats okay, I went back and looked at the preview pics and was kind of glad I missed out. Those eyes look ummm, different ...:sad:

I say this every single pin release guys but I will keep saying it the item is not sold out until it says 'SOLD OUT' in red! I purchased 1 as soon as it went live, straight after it said 'this item cannot be purchased at this time' and now after that I have purchased another one so it is not sold out.

Yep it's still up for me.

So relieved, thought this would be really difficult to get considering how she sold out within minutes in the US.

IadoreWDW you just click add to basket constantly until checkout shows up, did that for Frozen dolls for around 2 hours and finally managed to purchase 1 :)

The eyes are a little strange with all the black but it's Aurora in blue looking pretty as ever so it's good enough for me :) Guaranteed it'll look better in person.

Congrats on whoever got her. I got a confirmation mail this morning and can't wait to get her! I wish DS would offer express shipping to other countries too.

I paid for express delivery but not had anything since my order confirmation email? I usually get an email or txt but had nada this time :/ no post yet but getting anxious.

Edit: money's been taken out my account.

Well I've answered my own question. I phoned Disney and after being hung up on(!) I finally got through to a young gentleman who told me that it was out for delivery and the reason I didn't get a shipping email is not Disneys fault. They are apparently having an issue with my email provider :/ whatever at least I know my pins out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back