• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BANNED What does that mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
BANNED What does that mean
He is now bidding on auctions take a look at ITS TIME TO GET BRAVE auction by arielskellington just saying how is this possible?

I can see what Tyler says about the feedback however with what she had to endure just to get her pin I don't believe that positive feedback was earned I mean really if anything it should be neutral with some comments this needs to be an honest feedback system if we all just give positive feedback it's useless I personally want to know who I am trading with and if multiple people have issues with one personi don't want to trade and have to fight to get my pin

However can the person just turn around and give u bad feedback? I have a situation right now where yeah i am going to get my stuff (supposedly) but not after much effort on my part. Now this person wants to act like I have the problem. That should be thankful for his awesome deal blah blah. No way am I trusting someone like that with feedback.

They can leave it regardless of what you do it's a no win situation really I just believe for me to be honest and hope most people do the same

I can see what Tyler says about the feedback however with what she had to endure just to get her pin I don't believe that positive feedback was earned I mean really if anything it should be neutral with some comments this needs to be an honest feedback system if we all just give positive feedback it's useless I personally want to know who I am trading with and if multiple people have issues with one personi don't want to trade and have to fight to get my pin

I agree, if a trade goes bad, be honest, and then if the trader is given the correct honest feedback and then retaliates with giving undeserved negative feedback, thats very unprofessional and childish, I don't, know I think were all adults here I can't imagine this happening, but if it did I would then contact the mods explain the situation and mabey they can adjust feedback unproperly given, can they do that?

I too would like to see feedback and know what kind of trader im about to make a trade with.

Last edited:

:like:

I agree. And if you are clear and fair in your comments, you shouldn't have to worry about what feedback they might give you - especially if that person has multiple negative feedbacks (people would consider the source).

Coming from someone who had issues shipping pins out, and deserved negative or neutral feedback. I think that if you don't receive your pins, or it takes over a month to receive them (without proper communication) it should warrant a negative feedback. Or you receive your pins later than expected (say two weeks or more) with proper communication, one should leave neutral feedback. Positive feedback should only be left when pins arrive within a week or later with prompt communication. That's just my two cents on feedback. Lol

I feel that if I am the buyer, feedback for me should be left the minute the seller receives my payment. This person hasnt left any feedback for me. I also have an issue that he is unbanned and bidding on pins. Clearly there have been a lot if issues with this person.

He is now bidding on auctions take a look at ITS TIME TO GET BRAVE auction by arielskellington just saying how is this possible?

I was confused about that as well I had seen that they were banned and suddenly they bid on my auction! To be quite honest I feel once your feedback has fallen below a certain % the ban should be permanent in the best interest of those who make sure to be great dpf'ers and hold true to their trades and sales. (<<<My opinion) My only interaction with the person in question was positive thankfully but it's unfortunate about the choice they have made as pin trader and even more unfortunate that he's a SoCal dpf'er I have to agree with psycho pixie!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back