• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BANNED What does that mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
BANNED What does that mean
This unfortunately is a west coast trader... I know him and if anyone is out significant money, let me know and I will hunt him down and collect it personally... Lol... I am just sayin... I will do it... No problem... Bwahahaha...

Goofy that is awesome you would be willing to hunt down said person. Thankfully I'm not out any money nor set up anything with said person but I did talk with him.

Can someone please tell me who this is? (in PM)

Yes could someone please do the same for me as well? Better safe than sorry for future trading!

And that is so unfortunate that that happened :( I hope u can resolve it sooner than later.

And I'll help Goofy Moe w/ the tracking and hunting down if he wants hahahahaha ;)

I want to thank everyone for thier concern. All I can say is KARMA baby!!!! Some of you that have replied, I have bought from and you know how I operate.
Please remember to check and leave feedback!!~!!!!

Hi,
I have his address at home and am Waiting on two pins from him from my auction I would not have picked him as the winner if I had looked at his feedback (a big lesson) I usually am very careful about doing that..anyhow I m gonna email mods tonight when I get in from work

Yes, I've learned a hard lesson the hard way w another trader who is now banned on Pin Pics. I had let my guard down doing LOTS of trades at same time & forgot to check his refs...never again!!

If I pay as goods, do I need to add money to cover fees?
Technically, you don't, as (from Pay Pal's point of view) any applicable fees are the seller's responsibility. That being said, unless you know for sure that fees won't apply (that's determined by the type of account/method of payment funding the purchase), I usually add a little extra to cover the Pay Pal fees (3% and $.30, unless something has changed), especially when I am being asked to send payment as GIFT. This is what I have people do when I accept Pay Pal payments (add just that little extra to cover the fee) and I always extend others the same courtesy - and send payment for GOODS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back