• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BANNED What does that mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PM me the member as well? I am currently dealing with someone who I tried to PM this morning and discovered they were banned. I really wanted to buy the pin too! :(

What pin did you loose out on? And can I be pm'd this person too. Mabey I can help with the pin or something. Definatley let me know about the person though, I want to avoid.

Thank you to those who PM'd me. :) Ironically all of my interactions with this individual were positive, but not pin-money-trade oriented so I would not have known.

I have sold to this member in the past and it was very positive. :) I was surprised to learn this about him.

I want to give everyone an update:
After some research I found out some useful info and I emailed this person of what I expected to happen for me and the others that he has wronged on DPF.
Last night I received my money back in my Paypal acct!!!! Also a fellow member said he heard from this person that he wanted to right his wrong and was going to get his pin in the mail today.
So I hope if there are others out there you have heard from him.

Hi,
I just he does right his wrong, and send the pin to me lol....anyway everyone has been great help :)
Thanks you all
:hug:

I'm glad to hear that people are getting things sorted out. I had a huge problem with this person myself, and I had to harass him and ultimately threaten him before he made good on my purchase. My sense was that he doesn't intend to be dishonest, he's just incredibly irresponsible and then he 'hides' when people follow up. The behaviour is still inexcusable and he ought to just refrain from online trading and sales until he gets his act together.

I do know he's very young although that's not an excuse, I don't think he's intentionally doing these negative things. :( I hope everything works out for everyone.

I'm glad to hear that people are getting things sorted out. I had a huge problem with this person myself, and I had to harass him and ultimately threaten him before he made good on my purchase. My sense was that he doesn't intend to be dishonest, he's just incredibly irresponsible and then he 'hides' when people follow up. The behaviour is still inexcusable and he ought to just refrain from online trading and sales until he gets his act together.

Ouch. Your Comment hurt me :p

HI,
Good new he stuck to his word and the pins arrived today so am very happy with that outcome :)
Thanks to everyone who helped!!!
Now to leave feedback???? I have got the pins so....please let me know what you think?

If you transaction is complete and both parties are happy then you should leave positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back