• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?
Hahahha thank you! And yes, I had like a panic attack when I saw it. And yea, someone said lumiere... But again, I didn't see it! They told me it was him with like his little hat on. Haha

Calvin, that is a good scene! :) and dude echo, I'm so jelly of your scene! Ah! Crazy. I'm still in shock lol. I know another person who got it as well.

Another ebay find! This one is so awesome! It is on ebay BIN for $225.

2la7bls.jpg

Last edited:
This is my keeper scene :) I'm very happy with it and though it's tough to see you can even see the stars behind them!
Edit: I did find ChickenLittle by the way haha and....I'm about to pass out now :)
http://imageshack.us/a/img338/7786/imageotj.jpg

Congrats Aquata! For that PODM and for being the first DPF member to post a photo of their BATB PODM! :D What scenes are you trading?

Thank you guys however, yes, I'm about to fall flat on my face... no sleep, no real food except a McChicken which make my stomach turn five times around and made it hurt. Yep, I'm ready for some SERIOUS snooze time. I hope everyone else got some good scenes!! <3

Disneygirl333 - No trading for me. I got one scene for a friend and this one is mine. My husband got two but is going to sell them to make up for some of the cost plus his parents are having a hard time making their rent so this was his hope to make a little bit of extra money so he'd have some to send and help out. I'm wishing him luck :)

Thank you guys however, yes, I'm about to fall flat on my face... no sleep, no real food except a McChicken which make my stomach turn five times around and made it hurt. Yep, I'm ready for some SERIOUS snooze time. I hope everyone else got some good scenes!! <3

^^^^^ THIS. this is exactly how I feel! Haha, I think I'll be taking a nap too.

am I the only one who's slightly disappointed with the scene selection? after mulan, i would have thought there were films from the entire movie :/

and yay! there are people listing these starting at $49 on the bay! good to see a good starting price :) now hopefully all the prices will follow suite :suspect:

Attempt number two...

What a great experience - Disney kept control of the event, people were patient and in a festive mood, and the scenes were great!

My keeper:
Beauty_Keep.jpg

Here are the other scenes my husband and I picked up:
Beauty1.jpg

Beauty2.jpg

Beauty3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back