• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast PodM date change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast PodM date change?
can we all just not have a thanksgiving this year. can we just celebrate at dland. I rather starve and wait for this sexy pin than stuff myself. just saying. pins are hot and sexy

just what I needed to read!!! thank you for making me laugh, I was getting cranky.

one point though... the WB hand out is 7am, parks open at 8 or 9am... even with crazy lines to buy, it still leaves all afternoon to go stuff yourself.

We cook dinner for my parents who are really elderly and my father is an invalid so we HAVE to be there with them for Thanksgiving. We are going to DLR but not until the following Monday. I know these will be gone by then...*sigh! Someone willing to pretrade or just get one for me? I have an extra Lion King or Little Mermaid to offer. Please let me know if you are willing to help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back