• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise
Just got Honey Lemon in the mail today and she is GORGEOUS! I honestly think that this is one of the Disney Store's best dolls. The details are spot on, and I love how she is taller than the average doll. Now I just need to hunt down a Go Go Doll and get some of the vinylmations.

I'm really hoping that the Disney store restocks their Big Hero 6 merchandise and gets more Hiro things! I know it won't happen but I think a Hiro Animator's doll would be adorable. I want more male animator dolls.

Since the movie just came out, what do you think the odds are of us getting new and different merchandise? Do they usually release anything new with the dvd?

I really think there will be a new wave of products in the run up to christmas AND the international push of the film next year. I find it a little odd that the release date for the film is so stretched out. In fact it may be, in my opinion, its flaw.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that Big Hero 6 isn't out everywhere (which I shouldn't forget since I'm in Sweden and can't see it here right now). Hopefully there's lots more merchandise to come. Things are selling out quickly so that's probably a good sign.

Yeah. Its strange that its coming out next year in Europe. And late Jan 2015 too. Weird. Away from all the school holidays. But yeah - in my opinion (and its just a humble opinion...) i think as we head towards Christmas period more products should appear soon. Especially as the wider international release of the movie approaches.

Dang.....prices are increasing for the Honey Lemon and Gogo Tomago dolls......should I be happy or scared right now??? :anxious::squint::|

Disney's really unpredictable with their merch releases. For WIR they didn't release any new toys with the bluray release (I think there were some stationary things), so I'd be pleasantly surprised if something dropped with the video release for BH6. It also doesn't seem like they produced that much of the Go Go and Honey Lemon dolls. The Sugar Rush dolls were around until February or so. Mind you, this was pre-Frozen hype, but I definitely saw more stock in the Disney Store for WIR and Frozen. We just got this piddly section for BH6. And then half the store is Frozen.

I checked the UK disney store and they haven't released any BH6 merch at all yet except like one christmas ornament, so hopefully they'll restock Go Go and Honey Lemon in the US at some point.

imagejpg1_zps1fc9f56b.jpg

do you think that they're hinting at an Hiro Animator Doll???? They never said no........:anxious:

omg if they were I'd buy it in a heartbeat and my mom would probably kill me (I've been shipping massive amounts of Disney Packages - mainly animator dolls to the house while I'm studying abroad in Sweden). But it would be so freaking cute!

No, that's their generic we-don't-know-more-than-we're-told response. When I asked about the small world dolls, I got:

"Thanks for asking. At this time, the requested information has not been provided. Please continue to check DisneyStore.com for updates. Have a Magical Day!"

Not saying it won't happen ever; I just don't want everyone going into a frenzy. We can always continue to hope for the best, though :)

No, that's their generic we-don't-know-more-than-we're-told response. When I asked about the small world dolls, I got:

"Thanks for asking. At this time, the requested information has not been provided. Please continue to check DisneyStore.com for updates. Have a Magical Day!"

Not saying it won't happen ever; I just don't want everyone going into a frenzy. We can always continue to hope for the best, though :)
your Response said that "the requested information has not been provided" while this post SPECIFICALLY said "Information has not been provided on the Hiro Animator Doll"........ So to me it translates, we don't have any info but I believe that they are making one. I remember seeing a post asking whether or not the Baymax plush is going to be restocked and they replied " A restock date has not been provided at this time" and they ended up restocking the next day. It's not like there is never information because I'm pretty sure there are plenty of it. Sneakysneaky Disney.................. :anxious::anxious:

Last edited:
Merchandise has started to arrive in UK stores. And while do i get the sense its currently overshadowed by Frozen (still) and to an extent the latest Tinkerbell film (which is released in cinemas here), i do feel there is going to be big Jan push for the film. Toys where all over the DisneyStore i entered earlier this weekend. And despite very little promo Baymax plushies had totally sold out and numbers of the Honey Lemon 12" doll were decreasing.

I ordered a Baymax plush as soon as I saw them come online ha ha. I am looking forward to seeing this movie!

If you go to your local CVS right now, you might be able to find the Bandai Baymax figure for $3.75. I bought one and it's not that bad, just needs some paint and I may design some wings for him, since he's missing them.

I am hoping all the merchandise being released for the film on the European Disney Store website means that a lot more brand new merchandise will be coming out soon, especially seeing the blu-ray is now coming out in late February here in America. I am still holding out for a Hiro doll of some kind.

I finally ordered the Baymax plush online! Now I just need Honey and Gogo dolls.
My baymax just came in the mail and I'm also waiting on the restock of both dolls. I found a 6 inch Wasabi at Target that I love and my mom brought me a mini Gogo plush a few months ago. Hopefully I can find a honey lemon one. I want a Hiro animator doll, Hiro's robot, medium plushes of the rest of the team and mochi, a giant JC Penney Baymax plush and a mini doll set. Am I the only one who wants a Fred w/o his costume lol? They released like 20 Monsters University's plushes when the dvd was about to come out and a ton of Merch. I hope they do the same with Big Hero 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back