• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise
When do you think items will start showing up? Last year it looks like Frozen came out mid to end of September so perhaps only a couple more weeks.

And I also sort of like Honey lemons look, wouldn't wear it myself but on a doll it might be kind of quirky cute

I like the white fat Baymax design ha ha, I think I may be unable to resist some merch of him C: I am not crazy about most of the other designs! Although if I were drawn to at least one other than Baymax it would probably be GoGo.

I like the white fat Baymax design ha ha, I think I may be unable to resist some merch of him C: I am not crazy about most of the other designs! Although if I were drawn to at least one other than Baymax it would probably be GoGo.

Baymax is so loveable, I can't help but laugh at him. When he's petting the cat in the trailer, I pretty much lose it I'm laughing so hard. Hiro, Baymax, and GoGo are my favourite character designs so far. Hard to tell which will be my favourite characters though until I actually see them in action! Can't wait for the movie

gogotomago-pop1.png

honeylemon-pop.png

hiro-hamada1.png

wasabinoginger-pop1.png

baymax-pop1.png

fred-pop1.png

Big hero 6 merch pre-order online now!

A tip for those of you who are planning on getting BH6 merchandise.
If you like something, ie if you find something cute, GET IT NOW!
Treat everything as if it's a limited edition.
But as I've mentioned before, make that you might actually be interested in keeping, even if you end up not liking the movie.
Key word: MIGHT be interested in keeping.
This is primarily to allow others to buy the item that they really want.

I bought the Baymax plush when I know I shouldn't have (I'm a 20 yr old straight guy from a family full of delusional Macho men!), but I figured that the plush was just too awesome to not get!
I did stop myself from ordering the water bottle though. LOL.

Last edited:
I got the plush and some but not all of the figures. My guess is that they will keep coming out with new things for the movie, Barbie type figures would be nice as well, especially if they could have a change of outfits

Baymax is so loveable, I can't help but laugh at him. When he's petting the cat in the trailer, I pretty much lose it I'm laughing so hard. Hiro, Baymax, and GoGo are my favourite character designs so far. Hard to tell which will be my favourite characters though until I actually see them in action! Can't wait for the movie

I agree so much, that part of the trailer was so funny XD

When will the UK get merch, does anyone know? Or have I missed the memo :p I like the Baymax plush too haha.

Anyone who wants the pin set. It is coming up for ordering in and out. Keep clicking on preorder and when it hits your cart pay for it quickly. I think they are going through and canceling the multiple orders and more are becoming available. Good luck!

The release of the Big Hero 6 merchandise caught me off guard. The one time I don't check the Disney Store when it updates, they put up merchandise for pre-order lol. Sad I missed the pin set, but I did pre-order the Baymax plush. The figures don't really interest me, but Bandai will probably releasing some nicer figures.

There will obviously be more merchandise before the movie comes out, seeing it doesn't come out till November. I am expecting dolls of the girls (though a doll of at least Hiro would be nice too) more plushes, the vinylmations, and at least a jumbo pin similar to the Frozen jumbo pin we got last year.

Im so excited! I hope more stuff comes up tonight than what was for pre-order! I can't wait for my Baymax plush! :)

Last edited:
Ok, so all the pre-orders have now become available, through the actual link. The website hasn't been updated yet.
I really think that this is mostly what we'll get. :S

Ugh I hate this website and its wonkey updates sometimes lol. Even if we get nothing new tonight, I am still excited for more stuff in the future

Thanks for the links! And I love all the new Zazzle designs (despite how simple they are). The t-shirt and plush are nice but I am not too crazy about them. I suppose this means that we will be getting a little more merch each week?

Maybe... Not sure yet.

I mean, it makes sense for them to release merch before the movie since it'll raise awareness.
But people would get mad if everything sold out before the movie came out due to scalpers and the fans.
And with Frozen still being backordered, god knows when they'll have time to make BH6 merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back