• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!
Picture of back of the pin, btw, it says "FROZEN" on back! Courtesy of a friend who's BF gave blood so she could have the pin!

1046x1400.jpeg.385f8ff05950013193bc22000a2d0ff0.large

FRONT OF PIN (out of plastic)

1046x1400.jpeg.0ee49dc059500131200222000a2d0ef6.large

All you AB negative and O negative blood types, time to roll up the sleeve and donate!

Both my brother and I are AB negative. He still gets calls from the Las Vegas Blood bank asking for donations ever after moving to California for the last 4 years.

Would totally help out but I'm guessing it's only for cast members. It's okay, I never like the huge needle they use :lol:

Both my brother and I are AB negative. He still gets calls from the Las Vegas Blood bank asking for donations ever after moving to California for the last 4 years.

Would totally help out but I'm guessing it's only for cast members. It's okay, I never like the huge needle they use :lol:

I close my eyes, look away, and squeeze the rubber ball :)

I'm assuming this pin is a very high LE, I mean, Disney wants its CM's to donate blood and what better way than offering them a pin that will at least go for $50 in the long run on the secondary market.

Hmmm maybe I'll go give blood. I've been wnting to anyway. I don't even know what blood type I am, though at one point or another I thiiiink I was told I'm O?

The seller is up north in Santa Rosa so obviously it's being sold by the cast member's friend or family member... and they're selling 2 of those pins.

Dang. :/

you can say you are anywhere when you sell on eBay. I have purchased several things from seller that say they are in one state but they come from another. If you look at the pic you will probably recognize the hand holding the pin, I have seen it SEVERAL times. You can also see that they are preselling DSF/GSF pins so you can pretty much bet that they are in so cal.

Since all or most Disney employees are called cast members it seems like there would be a huge number of these pins available, unless they have to donate at a park. If Disney Store employees can donate and get them country wide, there will be a massive amount of them showing up.

Side note if you are AB positive you can donate plasma and platelets in a process that takes somewhere around two hours and can be used to help up to SEVEN people in need. We (AB+) are less than 4% of the pop and although we are universal recipients, we NEED AB+ blood for certain conditions so it's really important to give. Please donate, it's free to you but its priceless to those in need!

@David, I think it is a generic snowman....kind of like that generic snowflake on that other pin LOL.

Here is just a humble suggestion: Anyone who is swooning over the latest *hard to attain* frozen pins, should run a search for completed Cross-U and Blood Drive pins. Just see how many pins actually sold, and for how much. The results are fairly sobering.

I know Frozen is the mad rage today, but today's mad rage is highly likely tomorrow's "peanuts".

Here is just a humble suggestion: Anyone who is swooning over the latest *hard to attain* frozen pins, should run a search for completed Cross-U and Blood Drive pins. Just see how many pins actually sold, and for how much. The results are fairly sobering.

I know Frozen is the mad rage today, but today's mad rage is highly likely tomorrow's "peanuts".
I agree when the next big Disney movie is released, you will be able to buy these cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back