• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!
I agree when the next big Disney movie is released, you will be able to buy these cheaper.

Sorry but this statement if false. Tangled has not dropped in price. I have seen more pins though as people sell and trade them for the what they think is the newest and greatest thing.

Oh what a lovely pin! Olaf is such a peppy character, he's the perfect choice for a motivational pin. I hope this does motivate people to give blood, I wish I could do so.

Sorry but this statement if false. Tangled has not dropped in price. I have seen more pins though as people sell and trade them for the what they think is the newest and greatest thing.

i don't know so many tangled pins have dropped in price, look at the compact some fool payed or traded 1200 worth now its 700 or less, same with the marquee and many other once top dollar pins

Can you donate blood when you're sick? I thought you had to be healthy to donate...

depending on if it is a physical injury, whether you are sick, or if you are taking medication, there are exceptions for those who want to give blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want this pin too, but $150 is steep for something that I think will be much less later on. Anyone have a lead for me to obtain it cheaper???

yeah, someone posted the price that hospitals charge for a pint of blood, and I joked that I give my blood away for free, because I donated to United Blood Services.

I believe I said I would buy and trade. I believe I have asked you to please leave me alone and stop trying to bait me into blowing up and getting banned. You are wasting your time Dear Darris. If I can't find one, I intend to buy one. Now please be a good boy and go play somewhere else. LOL
Chroll, apologies if I misunderstood you. But if you do get one and want to sell it and or make a trade and cash. Please let me know. Thank You

Does anyone know how long Disney will have the blood drive?
If it lasts I'll probably try and be a big girl and go on Friday after work since I'll already be at Disney... It's for a good cause and I have one of the hard to find blood types, so I should do it but I friggin hate needles and the last time they did it they had to stab me TWICE cause they missed the vein!!! Mehh

I believe I said I would buy and trade. I believe I have asked you to please leave me alone and stop trying to bait me into blowing up and getting banned. You are wasting your time Dear Darris. If I can't find one, I intend to buy one. Now please be a good boy and go play somewhere else. LOL
Chroll, apologies if I misunderstood you. But if you do get one and want to sell it and or make a trade and cash. Please let me know. Thank You

just ignore him or he will close this post too, if he can't be the bigger person to just give it up and move on with his life than you do it deb. It's getting old and annoying

Does anyone know how long Disney will have the blood drive?
If it lasts I'll probably try and be a big girl and go on Friday after work since I'll already be at Disney... It's for a good cause and I have one of the hard to find blood types, so I should do it but I friggin hate needles and the last time they did it they had to stab me TWICE cause they missed the vein!!! Mehh

the 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back