• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donated today!!!!!!! And for once I didn't cry! :) I'm so proud of myself.... I was big eentertainment for all the red cross people cause I guess I make really funny faces when I'm scared. Haha all the ladies kept laughing at me. But I did it! :D
ozzie are you proud of me?!?! I did it all by myself.

I donated today!!!!!!! And for once I didn't cry! :) I'm so proud of myself.... I was big eentertainment for all the red cross people cause I guess I make really funny faces when I'm scared. Haha all the ladies kept laughing at me. But I did it! :D
ozzie are you proud of me?!?! I did it all by myself.

Awe awe I am soooo proud of you!!!

I love that this will give many people incentive to donate. Blood saves so many lives each day. I wish I could donate but apparently I am too small. I can't help it that I'm only 4'11 !

I love that this will give many people incentive to donate. Blood saves so many lives each day. I wish I could donate but apparently I am too small. I can't help it that I'm only 4'11 !

It's not height that counts, it's weight. I believe you have to be 100 or 110 pounds to donate.

That is so cute! I wish I worked at Disney so I could do the blood drive :(

You can still donate, you don't need to work at Disney. Just look at your local red cross to find out when the next blood donation is (or if you're in the Inland Empire, LifeStream).

I hear it's donation time again. Any chance some Olaf pins are going to make their way to the forums so we can trade for them??? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back