• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive Olaf pin!
What do you mean by close the post? Have I missed something?
At least others that always thought it was me, see differently now that I have become a better person.

Last edited:
What do you mean by close the post? Have I missed something?
At least others that always thought it was me, see differently now that I have become a better person.

go back and look at the closed threads, "If this thread can not be friendly and open to everyones discussion then it doesn't need to be open. This thread is now closed." he brings up something about you and a mod jumps in and closes the post before it gets out of had. just walk away before it gets to that point.

Crackerjacks that's what.... Thursday? Mhmmmmm. Shoot.
Are there any cast members here who want to come with me cause I'm scared. >___<

I feel ya, I am TERRIFIED of needles. just remember that giving blood can save up to 3 lives! you are a hero every time you donate. AND you'll score an awesome pin.

go back and look at the closed threads, "If this thread can not be friendly and open to everyones discussion then it doesn't need to be open. This thread is now closed." he brings up something about you and a mod jumps in and closes the post before it gets out of had. just walk away before it gets to that point.

Ozzie she can't help herself!

Back on topic, who wouldn't pay to see Ozzie at the gates cheering with a pair of pom poms?

Last edited:
I think an Anna pin with the "Put your heart in it" slogan would have been really appropriate for a blood drive as it was her heart that was frozen. I like the detailing behind Olaf.

I think I have a picture of one of the times I donated blood and got Atilla the Phlebotomist (that's what my friend called her). She was moving that needle around in my arm forever trying to find a vein (um, aren't you supposed to find the vein BEFORE you put the needle in?)

That might have been the same day I fainted too, after giving blood, it's all a blur. I try to donate once every 3 months but the office doesn't have the blood drive that often anymore.

Hold on, I have to check my old MySpace account, it might be there. Found it...not as bad as I thought it was

I went. It was rather smooth, I was amazed at all of the contraptions used to remove blood from me. I felt a bit weird afterwards.. in fact, I'm still feeling rather weird. But good cause, free pin, what more can I say?

good for you, Garrett, seriously! surely you got orange juice and a cookie along with the pin!! don't drive until you feel good!!!!!!! (when do you start on Frozen 2? hehehe) :werd:

I went. It was rather smooth, I was amazed at all of the contraptions used to remove blood from me. I felt a bit weird afterwards.. in fact, I'm still feeling rather weird. But good cause, free pin, what more can I say?

woo! super congrats and for a good cause :) keep eating and drinking ^_^

good for you, Garrett, seriously! surely you got orange juice and a cookie along with the pin!! don't drive until you feel good!!!!!!! (when do you start on Frozen 2? hehehe) :werd:

They had some cranberry juice and a bag of cookies for me. I also downed a bottle of water.
And with that, I'm up to date on Frozen pins.

And Frozen 2? Who knows.. we still have Big Hero 6 and Zootopia on the horizon. :D

And Frozen 2? Who knows.. we still have Big Hero 6 and Zootopia on the horizon. :D

What about "Frozen Ever After"? (Which doesn't make sense, given the movie's ending; maybe "Unfrozen Ever After"?) :p Ya know, focus on the Wedding of ... Oh, this isn't a spoiler-free zone, is it? Well, the wedding of two people we all know and love. With backstory on the trolls, and more hijinks from Olaf and Sven. Just sayin'.

I just want a pin of Olaf's butt. Is that so much to ask? (and in french this part of the movie was translated to 'look out for the rest!'. They lost so much humour in the translation :( )

Making a bloodless character the mascot for a blood drive, hmmmmmm....

I like the little machine that rocks the bag of blood :)

Crackerjacks that's what.... Thursday? Mhmmmmm. Shoot.
Are there any cast members here who want to come with me cause I'm scared. >___<

I'll cheer you on from the other side of the country.
clap2.gif
cheer2.gif

I think I have a picture of one of the times I donated blood and got Atilla the Phlebotomist (that's what my friend called her). She was moving that needle around in my arm forever trying to find a vein (um, aren't you supposed to find the vein BEFORE you put the needle in?)

That might have been the same day I fainted too, after giving blood, it's all a blur. I try to donate once every 3 months but the office doesn't have the blood drive that often anymore.

Hold on, I have to check my old MySpace account, it might be there. Found it...not as bad as I thought it was

This soooooooooooooo does not help my courage to go donate blood. >___< I want to go cry in a corner now!!!
Ozzie!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you still be a cast member and come with me. :( do you think I'll get made fun of if I bring my kristoff plush for comfort.

This soooooooooooooo does not help my courage to go donate blood. >___< I want to go cry in a corner now!!!
Ozzie!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you still be a cast member and come with me. :( do you think I'll get made fun of if I bring my kristoff plush for comfort.

i would but i cant donate :( i was told no because i like boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back